How comfortable are you being naked in front of your partner?

if not, why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty comfortable, more comfortable than I've been with anyone else at least. We shower together sometimes. But I feel most comfortable when the lights are somewhat dim. Everything is still visible, I just don't feel quite as on display as I would under full light. He has his own set of insecurities though, so he likes to dim the lights a bit too. It works out. =]

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• i use to be very uncomfortable being naked, not just in front of my boyfriend I really didn't like my body in general. I think my boyfriend was very self consious for awhile too but after awhile I think we both realized we love every part of each other, and find each other both extremley attractive, therefore sure ill prance around naked in front of him ha ha (:

• I'm really comfortable with it, I've known him too long not to be now and I think everyone should be because if you can't be how are you going to be happy with that person and how are they going to be happy with you.

• very good answer, my thoughts exactly! I was just curious how many people werent comfortable with it. I wasn't when I was younger, but am now.

• Everyone isn't comfortable at first even me but as I got used to my boyfriend I got used to him seeing me like that :)

• Absolutely comfortable. Cause I like my body and after all it's something quite natural )

• At first no but then after doing it so many times I become more comfortable around him... My comfort level also depends on his reaction to my body... I don't know I'm just a shy person when it comes to that.Lol!

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on how long you have been in a relationship. There are always occasions at the start of a new relationship where anyone is worried about first impressions in the bedroom, but if I can get over it, I'm sure you can.

• I have a friend that she has been with her boyfriend for 3 years and still feels uncomfortable with him.

• Okay, well she may have a negative opinion of her own body and needs to feel better about that. If a confidence boost doesn't do the trick, I would have to wonder whether she is just sexually inhibited or scared of intimacy.

• She didn't have problems with her other boyfriend but she was head over heals for that guy and this guy she gets grumpy when he comes home from work.

• Lol, I go full out naked at the gym locker room. I am very comfortable in my skin. After I lost my virginity, I had no issues being naked... even in front of strangers.

• total comfortable dude...!

i do roam wearing trouser only..

so it is not that hard to feel uncomfortable...lol

well, though I didn't do much..

if you are getting naked in front of her for the first time.. then I guess you will feel...

what will be gonna her reaction after looking that...lol

• Completely comfortable. It feels so natural and right.

• I'm a never nude.

link

• Completely.

• I have stretch marks on my bicep area, a few on my stomach, and some above the crotch region.

NOT comfortable at ALL.