Men who shave down below?

I asked this guy once if he shaved his genitals..and he laughed at me, and told me he only thought p*rn stars did that. So now I am curious to whether there are any guys out there who do. I'd also like to hear from girls who have dated guys who do this, and what they think or thought about it, but anyone commenting who hasn't had a guy who does this, but would like to share their opinion on the matter, are also welcome. Its a fun topic, lets see what results we can get :P

I think its so great that people are so honest...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not only for p*rn stars! Every guy should keep down there clean. You don't have to shave it all off, but I know I do a little grooming every so often. It makes the area so much more pleasant for girls who go down one me.

• I never said it was, he did :P so I got curious and wanted to know

• lol I agree you girls do all that work to make sure we have pleasant accommodations you no bush in face no pubs in mouth its the least a guy can do

• reont94, that's exactly why I do it. I believe it not only improves my hygiene down there but the only hair get gets in her mouth is her own during you know what.