Men who shave down below?

I asked this guy once if he shaved his genitals..and he laughed at me, and told me he only thought p*rn stars did that. So now I am curious to whether there are any guys out there who do. I'd also like to hear from girls who have dated guys who do this, and what they think or thought about it, but anyone commenting who hasn't had a guy who does this, but would like to share their opinion on the matter, are also welcome. Its a fun topic, lets see what results we can get :P

I think its so great that people are so honest...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 65

• I once met a guy who shaved his chest all the way down to his genitals. He said he can't stand hair.

I thought that was really bizarre:o

• I would prefer it to be trimmed down there, not shaved. A little hair isn't so bad.

• I think it's disgusting if a guy doesn't at least trim down there. Guys that shave completely would be preferable because then bjs would be easier for us girls, but it's understandable why guys don't do that. I know my bff's boyfriend shaves absolutely every hair on his body because she hates body hair. I think the guy is a complete a-hole, but my friend keeps dating him because it's too much work to break up with him. It would be too much work to fight over who gets the bed, it would be too much work to find someone who gives me this much attention, it would be too much work to teach someone else how I like it in bed, it would be too much work to find someone else willing to shave everything...blah blah blah. Hope this helps! (:

• Yea. I want to get laser hair removal down there too. Body hair is pretty nasty.

• I am completely bald downstairs from having laser hair removal and love it. It feels so nice, clean and bald. Since women go to a lot of trouble for guys it is only fair the guy returns the favour.

• hes an idiot. it looks cleaner.. my boyfriend shaves. I wax. yes pubic hair is there to protect you from I don't know what but I still like it better waxed! its smoother and feels soft. its just cleaner to me.

• Couldn't agree more. Completely bald downstairs is the best feeling.

• Oh the old manscaping question. I'm not speaking for all girls but I like guys manscaped. I myself get waxed because I like feeling clean and smooth, and I'd like my guy to be the same. He doesn't have to be waxed completely like I am. Just manscaped in a way that he looks and feels neat. But If he has course pubic hair and it feels uncomfortable upon contact, I'd prefer him shaved/waxed.

• wow I'm surprised at how many men do shave! that's awesome guys! keep it up!

• wow do braz's hurt?

• Cheers. It is only fair we men go bare down there since the ladies go to a lot of trouble for us. I stopped getting braz waxed and opted for laser hair removal instead.

• I dated a guy who always had it shaved and it is better and tidier I think

• My boyfriend shaves and I love it. I think it's sexy and we always have contests to see who's smoother. lol. Plus it makes going down so much more enjoyable for me.

• I think it's sexy when a guy shaves his genitals(: personally I believe it makes the man look bigger and it looks more approachable and inviting then starring at some huge harry bush. Besides I don't think any girl would want a mouth full of pubes. So I deff. believe it's sexy when a guy shaves(: ! ha ha

• my ex always did shave ..it was his personal choice and I was OK with it.

• I mean shaving down a bitch for girls and guys and if they expect you to they should return the favor, at the very least they should keep things trimmed

• Never seen a guy shave down there except for p*rn... but am open to it. I don't mind my boyfriend's hair but I definitely would be more inclined to use my mouth on his balls if they were less hairy, but if that's a trade off he's willing to make then I don't really care either way. It seems like it'd be really difficult to shave there though!

• no way shaving or waxing all the way , yep all my bf's have or adleast had it really trimmed , and if there balls were hairy then that's just rong 100 percent has to go (: xx

• I shave so I expect my man to shave as well and there is no problem. It's a hell lot better to have sex full contact than to have a fricking bush in the way

• Girls do so why shouldn't guys? My boyfriend used a hair removal cream once a month or so... just keeps everything down below nice and fresh. I think its a good thing.

• It is only fair that men go bald downstairs since women go to a lot of trouble for men. I had laser hair removal on my entire **** area so I wouldn't have to shave or get braz waxed again.

• a lot of my guy friends do.. all of them, come to think of it.

• I've dated guys who did and some that didn't. Most of the it's I've dated shave their genitals. I knew one that would not have sex unless he was properly groomed. I honestly don't care. Shaving gentiles isn't just a p*rn star thing. I think it's really common actually.

• men shuld shave down there pls

• My guy trims his really short into a perfect triangle. It is so sexy and it makes his area look so perfect!

• Mickey mouse is cool too :) A great big heart would be even better!

• How would you feel about a mickey mouse shape?

• I think my guy should shave because he keeps complaining that the condom gets stuck on it and it hurts him or whatever.

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

It's not only for p*rn stars! Every guy should keep down there clean. You don't have to shave it all off, but I know I do a little grooming every so often. It makes the area so much more pleasant for girls who go down one me.

• reont94, that's exactly why I do it. I believe it not only improves my hygiene down there but the only hair get gets in her mouth is her own during you know what.

• lol I agree you girls do all that work to make sure we have pleasant accommodations you no bush in face no pubs in mouth its the least a guy can do

• I never said it was, he did :P so I got curious and wanted to know more...lol.

• I am shaved bare. I have been keeping it bare for the last eleven years. I'll never let the hair grow back.

• Well I'll tell ya a story, one day in a chatroom as a teen I was in a video chat with this girl and she wanted me to masturbate for her, and I did, and as I did she said 'you really need to trim that down' or something like that, and since that, I shave. Doesn't make any difference to me, whatever the girl's like!

• I started trimming years ago, and began shaving completly about 2 years ago. I love the looks and the feeling of no nasty hair down there. I shave my balls as well, have for years. Oddly once you start shaving you find you can't stop, I let mine go for a week once and it looked nasty to me so clean shaven is the way to go. Iam married now by the way and my wife is perfectly fine with it.

• i wouldn't want to get hair in your mouth...

• i shave and I love it. I have never gotten a complaint...it makes everything easy for both parties.. for the guy, he gets to feel everything even more. especially if she wants to lick or suck on his balls, well she won't have to worry about any hair..and he will feel it! sometimes I do lke I upside down triangle on me and sometimes I take it all off. when I do leave hair, I do it with the clippers, on a 1, so its real short. but I usually take it all off. you dnt have to worry about stray hairs here and there..all guys should shave.

• Shaving down there is just wrong. Its a bit dangerous and its like puberty all over again when the hairs grow back, painful.

Keeping trim however is an absolute must. I'd balk at a girl who has a jungle in her pants so its only fair I do the same.

Also, somewhat selfishly for the guys out there, girls are more willing to go down on a well groomed little fella.

• definitely during puberty.

Never shaved my balls to find out but I did shave my arm bits once and...yeah. The same pain.

• sounded like a good idea--but I feel left out-all that talk about trimming the grass making a taller tree. I trimmed the grass down to the dirt-and it looks more like a shrub than a tree. or maybe more like a grub worm.--maybe I will let a little stuble grow out so he can be a bad ass grub worm.

• ironically I just got done shaving. and immediately I texted my girlfriend, because I was so proud of my shave-job, that she better be prepared for my silky smooth pubic region =P she appreciated it

• I don't think it's necessary, and actually think more pubic hair makes me look man manlier.

I also don't expect a girl to shave. or trim.

• Trimming the grass makes the tree look taller.

• As straight as it gets...my boys like to breath and I feel cleaner as a result

• i once trimmed. felt awesome.

never shaved.

• i trim my hair and make it look neat and short and shave my balls. no girl wants to suck on hairy balls

• I used to shave, but it's too much trouble (very, very tricky to keep from nicking one's scrotum). Now I just use a beard trimmer set at the lowest setting.

• i shave from the balls back all the way with just a disposable razor. But I can't shave the front it makes it itchy and makes me feel like a little kid. Though I trim often to keep clean. I not only think it is "fair" but I just feel better.. the only downside is that I do a much more thorough job than my girlfriend which can be a bit weird.

• i don't shave with a razor (yikes) but I use the face trimmer without a guard and cut it all very close. its basically slightly longer than stubble. and no I don't use it on my face after that. I shave my face. but if someone comes along in my bathroom and uses my stuff without asking then I will let them give it a go. but I don't (nor have I ever) had anything so its cool. to me, not them.

• I am completely bare down stairs. For a few years I got brazilian waxed but then I decided to have laser hair removal. It is feels and looks so much better by not having any hair down there. The laser therapists at the clinic I go to all prefer guys without pubic hair lol.

• Howdy! Thank you for leaving a comment regarding what I said about laser hair removal. I had a total of 13 treatments which were spread about 6-8 weeks apart over several months. For ladies it is less I think (about 8-10 treatments in total). If you go to a laser clinic that uses the Candela GentleLASE then you will experience the best results. Since I had very dark hair, the results have been fantastic, about 90%-95% of my hair is gone and never grew back.

• How many treatments did it take? Is the hair COMPLETELY gone or has it decreased the amount of hair you have? I was thinking about getting electrolysis because I heard that it was more permanent.

• I use that trimmer designed for body hair. It can really get unkempt down there if you don't. I don't shave it all off, but I get rid of part of the bush. Not only should every guy do this but I'd think any guy who doesn't is just being macho on purpose.

• shave/trim it all off, I do it mainly because it looks more attractive and makes my junk look bigger.

nearly all girls I've asked say they prefer shaven. if I `expect them to shave I should return the favour surely. I use a trimmer on the lowest setting on all my pubes except for the snail trail.

• Nope never do, I'd only do it if a girlfriend I cared about made a request, not some random chick I don't care about.

• Show More