Foreskin hurts when it is pulled back?

well I was giving my boyfriend a hand job last night for the first time and I started how I normally would, until her complained that it hurt. he said that when his foreskin was pulled back even a little it hurt a lot so I said OK and tried to get on with the hand job as best as I could.... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• This is because his foreskin isn't used to being pulled back over his glans. There could be a lot more problems causing this as well. If you're worried about it taking too long to prepare for sex then you should suggest that he practise pulling his foreskin back on his own time so it's less work for you. Usually, this isn't a problem as males should be frequently pulling back their foreskin for cleaning purposes. This will be a problem during sex unless it's addressed. A blow job won't really do anything if the foreskin isn't pulled back.