Does anal sex make your butt bigger?

I was researching ways to get a bigger butt and anal sex was on the list. Does anal sex make your butt bigger?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no!, it will make your actual butt hole bigger and also weaken the muscles responsible for holding it together. I think the idea that it will make your actual but bigger was made up by some guy who just wanted to get their girlfreind to have anal sex...

What Guys Said 2

• gain some weight and then work out and don't lose the fat on your ass.

also squats are really good, they give it a good shape so that even if it doesn't grow, it looks better cause its nice and round.

• oh yeah sure...WINK WINK;) LOL

What Girls Said 6

• Your butthole might.

But your actual gluteus maximus and such...

Lay off cheeseburgers, get a gym membership and go on a stairmaster.

Unless you want a ba-donk-a-donk butt...

Then stick with the cheeseburgers.

• Um. No.

Gaining weight will probably make your butt bigger.

• I LOL'd!

• It can make your butthole bigger, like gaping big, but not the butt itself.

For a more toned, shapely butt, squats and lunges are your best friends

• i actually heard the anus never stretches out. you'd have to be fisted for that to happen.

• Too much anal sex weakens the muscles, which can cause gaping or involuntary pooping, which is just as bad as having a big asshole

• if you want hemorrhoids to make your ass bigger sure.. But you could just do a lot of squats.. PS I have a ghetto booty and its thanks to they gym

• I am using booty wow this really great product. when i am doing dance practice and exercise in gym i am wear booty wow it's lift my butt up and make it bigger also i am using this product from 2, 3 week now my butt really so big and sexy.