He stuck his d*** up my ass when I was asleep?

My boyfriend and I decided to have a little nap yesterday, I'm notmally a heavy sleeper and don't hear anything while I'm asleep. Someone usually has... Show More

Forgot to mention.. When I 'woke up' he jumped up so quickly, pulled up my pants and left the room to 'fix' himself. When he came back, he started kissing me then told me it was time to go home.

There are a lot of comments so I thought it would be easier to reply in an update then to all of your answers. I appreciate your answers though. He didn't fully put it in, I could tell, but he did still do it. Basically 95% of you are saying it's rape because he did it without my consent, so should I talk to him about it? How should I go about that without making either of us feel uncomfortable? How do I know if he has or has not done it before? It did hurt a bit and I did flinch, but he knows
that when I'm cold, I shake a lot. I was shaking a lot too, but I'm assuming he just thought I was cold. I love him a lot and I know he's not just using me for sex or he wouldn't have stuck around so long.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hopefully he gets a lovely infection then his knob shrivels up and drops off. I'd consider any form of sex, especially if it hasn't been performed in a relationship yet, without consent little more than rape.

You should definitely talk to him about this, and find out why he did it and also what he did it for. It could be he was aiming for something else and missed, or he simply has a serious problem and you might have to leave him because of it. I don't know, you seem to have mixed feelings on him judging by your updates, so it's hard to really give you advice.

So long as you don't mind it and perhaps you tell him not to do it later on in the relationship, things could go okay. Find out if he's done it before and again, why he did it, before you make any decisions, though. You might think he's not about just sex, but it is possible that it is what he wants - and he's been biding his time until he got it, but became impatient.

There are many different possibilities. Ask him, and make sure you get the truth.