What does licking of the lips mean other than the guy likes you?

I was sitting across a room and this guy I know licked his lips at me and then smiled he then came over and we had a good conversation. What was he trying to tel me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He was probably trying to be seductive. You will often see in movies a woman who being seductive will lick her lips. I'm guessing he either had something on his lips that he wanted to remove (like food) or he was trying to be seductive. LOLIf it worked for you then great.

What Guys Said 3

• was. . . . . was he Edward Cullen?He might just want to suck your blood.That's the only other reason I can think of.

• Well, it could have been that it was a forced kind of licking lips. Or it could have been just his subconscious. Maybe he was licking his lips to prepare for conversation. Maybe it was because he likes you, maybe it was because he wanted to kiss you.

• He was out of lip balm.*other* than the guy likes you? eh, seriously, I'd need to see it to know the context better. Please don't tell me it was a really ham-handed effort at flirting. Otherwise, it's just subconscious, and I doubt he could even tell you. If you had a good conversation after, what does it matter?maybe it's his nervous tick - he was probably nervous/concentrating/anxious.

What Girls Said 1