Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

How long after having sex will a vagina get tight again?

after having sex for 7 months, how long will it take for a vagina to go back to the size/tightness of when the girl was a virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

• it will never go all the way back

What Girls Said 2

• I recently had my first child in June 2015 and I have been dry and sex was just awful and not fun so I looked up vaginal tightening serum saw DermalMD Tightening Serum ordered it and OMG it was amazing my vagina is super tight and it makes u really wet and better orgasms. It's just amazing results less within a month I used it sometimes once a day or twice skipping a week due to menstrual cycle.

• Hmmm... it will never be as tight but if you refrain from sex for months then it will contract a bit.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it ever goes back.

• Buy a kegel bar and invest some weeks in working that pelvic floor.

• Depends on the quality of the sex. Once I bang her out though that sh*t is ruined for most men and her p*ssy belongs to me or at least others hung like a stallion.