Am I the only heterosexual man who thinks vaginas look disgusting?

Just curious. I love girls (as long as they are skinny), but vaginas turn me off. I need to focus on t*ts/ass/legs to get hard...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think vaginas are ugly, but looks aren't everything I guess.

What Girls Said 2

• To each their own... and I suspect this is a troll. But let me tell you, if my boyfriend said that to me, our physical relationship would be over. And probably the rest of our relationship too.

• If it's just not that much of a turn on for you, that's one thing. But if it's actually a turn OFF for you? I like my vagina and if someone else doesn't, I guess they don't need to be sticking their own genitals into it.

• Show Older
    • Whatever you say.

• stop talking to me. you're done here.

• xDidk I think a lot of guys are like thatits interesting. I'm bi and I don't think as many homosexual girls feel that way as do heterosexual guys. hmm...anyway I love pussy, I think its beautiful and I love going down on girls. yum. P: hehe I'm such a homoand I like non-skinny girls so there's another thing we don't have in common loli have girl friends who love guys but think penises look gross though so maybe some people just don't like genitalia. my best friend is like that, she refuses to give blow jobs because she thinks its gross and she doesn't want a penis in her face.

• "so maybe some people just don't like genitalia."LOLOLOLOOLOLOL!

What Guys Said 7

• Wow, you're weird.

• oh this reason for thinks vaginas look disgusting your thinking is wright from your sight

• Where else would you like to put your P then? *cough* :P

• I like to put my d*** in it, but I don't like how it looks. There's a difference. Is it really that difficult to understand?

• yes it is, cause you know it's ugly and a turn off for you, but you would like to put your d***y in there.. it's paradox.But I think your not the only one.

• Well I like em, I love em, I want some more of em

• I don't think they're disgusting but they're not much of a turn on for me. I need to focus on the others like you said.

• I think you are probably in the closet. You don't really like a woman's figure, they have to be skinny like a boy in order for you to look at them.

• many girls hate penises...that doesn't mean they're gay

• I don't see how a straight girl could hate a penis. Why would I stick something in my vag if I hated it? That's just not logical.

• I know right...well...sadly its true