How many orgasms do women usually have during sex?

How many orgasms does a woman usually have during one session of sex? Does the rate of orgasm increase exponentially if you keep going after the first?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Man oh man, I can have like ten if I so choose. Gets a bit intense after awhile, but I'm usually into it and going long after the guy. Guess I'm just super frisky lately or something. I do rarely orgasm from intercourse alone, but that's not something I mind particularly.

• I ask because my girlfriend claimed to have about that many and I couldn't even believe it. I don't have a lot of experience, so I didn't know when she was orgasming or what I could possibly doing right, lol. I just... really wanted to satisfy her.

• Show Older
    • See... She like... Couldn't get up and walk for a few minutes. That's when I was like, hmmmm... I guess she DID have ten.So, like... After four, I've done enough? Lol.

• I've had some orgasms so intense that I just lay there without touch at all and have these aftershocks completely on my own. They're pretty damn nice. As for knowing when to quit - take cues from your girl. Sometimes she'll be up for more and sometimes she'll need to stop after one or two. The very best key to great sex for both of you is keeping the communication open. She'll be happy, you'll be happy. Trust me on that one - it is 100% bona fide advice. Your girl will appreciate it as well.

What Girls Said 8

• I usually have about 2-3 but sometimes my boyfriend goes wild and makes me come a lot more like more than 6-7 times. But the first ones are always the best ones. I don't enjoy them that much after the 4th one...

• zero

• one if I'm luckky

• Zero

• I have so many I have lost count after 10 and yes from one session. I get them back to back.

• I average bout 3 per session I guess. It's very, very rare for me to not have one at all during sex. I find that I usually need clit stimulation to have an orgasm, but if you get me in the right position, penetration does just fine lol. After a few orgasms, I get really sensitive and find that my next orgasm will come a lot quicker than the first two or three did.

• None, not that I don't enjoy it though.

• I've never had an orgasm from sex

• Never? How many partners have you had?

• Show Older
    • maybe you should discuss with your partner how to do it right!

• I don't have a boyfriend anymore

What Guys Said 1

• None. Most women don't orgasm from sexual intercourse. Women if I'm right please give me an up rating and everybody else rate as you please! Feel free to comment.

• I'm not sure about most, but there are a lot. and just cause they don't feel it from pure intercourse, guys are supposed to stimulate their clit and get them off that way if they don't feel good the other way. it depends on the girl and the skill of the guy

• Show Older
    • I think the average is none. I'm a virgin so I don't have that experience but I've heard from a woman that intercourse does almost nothing by itself and another that said just fingering or sticking something in her hole (for lack of a better word lol) was boring to her. It's clear to me that some stimulation around the vagina and on the clit are necessary to please a woman, penetration by itself seems like a lame attempt to pleasure a woman knowing what I know now.

• I ask because my girlfriend orgasms a lot. I always start with a lot of foreplay until she's pretty much begging for penetration. Then she acts like it's friggin' awesome... lol, it makes it hard to stay focused and not get too excited.