How many orgasms do women usually have during sex?

How many orgasms does a woman usually have during one session of sex? Does the rate of orgasm increase exponentially if you keep going after the... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Man oh man, I can have like ten if I so choose. Gets a bit intense after awhile, but I'm usually into it and going long after the guy. Guess I'm just super frisky lately or something. I do rarely orgasm from intercourse alone, but that's not something I mind particularly.

Asker upvoted
    • I ask because my girlfriend claimed to have about that many and I couldn't even believe it. I don't have a lot of experience, so I didn't know when she was orgasming or what I could possibly doing right, lol. I just... really wanted to satisfy her.

• Show Older
    • See... She like... Couldn't get up and walk for a few minutes. That's when I was like, hmmmm... I guess she DID have ten.

So, like... After four, I've done enough? Lol.

• I've had some orgasms so intense that I just lay there without touch at all and have these aftershocks completely on my own. They're pretty damn nice. As for knowing when to quit - take cues from your girl. Sometimes she'll be up for more and sometimes she'll need to stop after one or two. The very best key to great sex for both of you is keeping the communication open. She'll be happy, you'll be happy. Trust me on that one - it is 100% bona fide advice. Your girl will appreciate it as well.