How do I get my boyfriend to touch my breasts?

So, he has tried touching them once and I took his hand off..and told him not to touch themNow after several months when I'm okay with it, I do not know how to ask him to touch themI do not want to be direct and tell him to touch them, or place his hand on them and neither are we going to have sex anytime soonSo you know what I mean, when I say that it's a hard situation?

We're 19 and 20

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• if he respects you and it sounds like he does he will now wait for an invitation from you which is what you set up yourself. so put on your big girl panties when the time is right and either say "i'm ready for alittle more" as you're making out with him or take his hand and guide it to your breast while you're making out with him. Just because you put his hand on your breast doesn't mean you're giving him an invitation to do whatever he wants with you and it sounds like he's a respectful guy and he'll know that but if you feel the need to clarify then just say "when I'm ready for something new I'll let you know"

What Guys Said 8

• "I do not want to be direct and tell him to touch them, or place his hand on them..."Best solution and second best solution, right here. I've got nothing else.

• It's only a hard situation because you're denying the two best ways to get him to touch them. Either tell him "You can touch my boobs, I don't mind now." or take his hand sometime and place it on them.~Distant

• Distant is right of course. Even with a wardrobe malfunction, he may require some prompting.

• Well the only thing you can do is one of the two solutions you said above.You told him not to directly, you'll have to get him to override this "rule" directly.It's a fair deal, in my opinion.

• You want him to touch your breasts, but you do not want to have sex with him? Lady, this is a perilous situation. If you truly wish to go down this path, then I suggest you have a wardrobe malfunction and take your time about fixing it.

• Tell him

• The next time you are making out and things are getting hot and heavy, simply grab his hand and hold it for a few seconds, then move it to your chest. He'll get the idea.

• how old are you both? I would say just direct his hands when things are hotting up, but you already said you didn't want to do that. I guess he could see it as an invitation for sex if you direct him to it, at least he may think it's going that way. tricky one, you can just ride it out and see what happens in the long run or just talk to him. I presume you are both fairly mature since it's 18-24 question. don't be scared to speak your mind to him :) xxxx

What Girls Said 2

• Grab his hands and put them on your t*ts, or tell him, touch my t*ts.

• how cute. Just place his hand on your breast. You don't have to ask