• Ask
  • myTake

How long can a girl go without sex?

How long can a girl go without sex? Guys I like to have your answer's too.

girls who are not virgins. how long you girls can stay without sex?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Going on 22 years this May. However got my first vibrator on my last birthday (clitoral though). So since I've been vibing for a year, looks like I can go 21 years without much touching down there, besides some long hours of biking and wearing thongs.

What Girls Said 8

• for me its been 16 years so far

• In a relationship about 2 days, maximum otherwise I get cranky. When I was single the longest I lasted was about 2/3 months and I hated it. I'm not prudish and can easily and happily admit I want sex but GOOD sex is whole other story

• when I'm with a guy two days max but I'm doing the long distance thing right now with a guy nd the most we have done is three and half months and believe me after the two month mark I was grumpy night and day nd ready to snuff someone for saying nething that annoyed me lol but I stuck with it!

• years.

• foh eva

• I could go a while without it if I had to, but I would probably be about at my breaking point after 8 or so months.

• I could go without it forever if I wanted. It's not something I need. I'm not a virgin but I actually don't get all the hype about it, it's not that great.

• may be you need some one good in bed? sex is great dear.

• It's not great in my opinion, I can think of better things to do.

What Guys Said 2