What is a girls reaction when they feel a guy's boner while hugging him?

when a girl is holding onto her guy or hugging him or you know feeling on him and stuff. what is her reaction when she feels his boner

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• if your just casually hugging her, that could be a little strange. but if you guys were getting hot and heavy, that's usually a turn-on and the sign that she's doing good and usually boosts her confidence.

• Just reading these comments are turning me on as they remind me of my girlfriend who grabs and squeezes my boner when we make out. Great comments by the way. Can relate to them :D

What Girls Said 24

• With me and my boyfriend, it really grossed me out, and I kinda pulled away and pointed down when he asked me what was wrong... I am a strange person...

• ITS a turn on only if you're not all shy about it.

• it a turn on and feels great ! :)

• Hhhmm well if it's my boyfriend ha it's on, lol how you feel is turned on, and ready to jump his bones

• i feel special, like I love how he likes me enough for me to give him a boner! :DD

• Well, if I like him it doesn't bother me too much (sometimes, I even like it a little. I know, that's wierd, but I do). But, if I don't like him it's a little akward but I know he can't help it so I ignore it best I can.

• It depends who it is. If it's a friend I think it's funny (though I'd never say anything about it..), possibly slightly awkward, but not terrible soIf it was my boyfriend I'd smile and maaaybe mention, but def. get turned on myself. =)

• i think its totally hot lol

• haha! also its flattering if its someone that I'm attracted to

• turn-on, if it's my boyfriend.

• i get excited too.

• we like it because then we know we are turning them on ;)

• someone I like-->it turns me on completly, and makes me wanna continue and notstop itsomeone I don't like ---> I dislike it. Pretty sure most girls do.

• wowwwwwww so happy

• If it's my boyfriend, then it's a gigantic turn-on. Also, a great compliment. Makes me want to jump on top of him...But if it's a guy-friend or someone I harly know, then I'd be totally creeped out

• There normally turned on .Depending on how mature she is , if she really into you . then she will probly be like Woahh I'm liking <3 other wise your screwed :Pand it could be a turn off :)

• My boyfriend and I just talked about this today! I don't care what we're doing. I love it when I can feel him get hard against me. Whether it's making out, lying beside each other or just hugging I love it and get so turned on by it!

• if its my boyfriend I get all excited!if its just a friend it kinda makes me want to hurt them lol

• Well, you've gotta remember, we can't really control it very well.

• I don't want just any guy getting hard around me. if I'm not dating you don't think of me like tht. if we are together and intimate then its fine. but I deserve some respect.

• That's a weird attitude. What would you think if a guy told you he wanted to hurt you for getting wet around him?

• Show Older
  • well for me, I feeel happy, becuase well whenever I'm with my boyfriend he's like perma-hard. lolit nevers dies.knowing that he gets hard aroound me, means that he's attracted to me,and that's a good thing.

• I would have to say it really just depends. For instance, If I were just hugging on a guy and we were not dating (like just friends or just met and didn't really know each other a whole lot) I would totally be creeped out. Granted I wouldn't like scream and make a scene, but I definitely wouldn't be hugging him again. On the other hand, If it were like my guy or someone I really liked I would be completely turned on. I love it when I have my hand on my guys leg and then I brush against him and I feel that he's hard. Its like the fact that I know that it will give me sooo much pleasure. It makes me want to just jump on top of him.

• If I'm a girl hugging my boyfriend - I'm amped that he has a boner from hugging. Maybe if she's young or inexperienced the she'll feel awkward about it, in which case avoid pushing it against her. She'll grow to love it! Ha. Don't worry about your boner!

• It's hot if it's someone I like. I can only remember feeling it once when it was someone I didn't like. That was just creepy. Immediately I thought about how he was getting off on this, and it grossed me out.

• To be honest I feel a great deal of satisfaction knowing that he thinks I'm hot and got hard however younger non sexually active girls if its just a normal hug might feel a bit nervous and unsure afterwards as they may not know how to act or deal with the situation. just tell her that you find her attractive but understand that it does not mean she has to do anything she's not ready for.

• If I'm making out with my boyfriend and I feel that he's hard, it's a huge turn-on. I'll usually lean against him or grope him to let him know I like it. I guess I like it because for one, it means we're gonna have sex, and two, it's always nice to be subtly reassured that he's attracted to me and I turn him on.If I was just snuggling with him or hugging him and I felt he was hard.I'd be just as turned on. =)

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't matter what your relationship is with her, she'll get turned on. Try to rub it up on her a little bit when you're hugging.

• props for the q

• Haha yea I was out last saturday the 19th and this girl was making out with me and and feeling on me stuff. she felt my boner looked up at me and said something and I wasnt sure what she felt about it