What do you like to have during sex?

whats your favorite positions when riding if you know what I mean

cowgirl only without her hands holding her up have them ied to the roof or above her head or something my hands hold up to above my head love it
its awsome

do girls also like being tied up or tyeing men up

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh I gotcha, OK, well, just kiss her make her feel pretty, tell her she's so hot lol I feel like a b*tch for tellin you this stuff, but just go with the flow. I think you are puttin too much pressure on yourself, sometimes when you do too much planning it can mess things up. trust me, I knw 4rm experience... Just go down on her, start slow, listen to the noises she makes ahhh means it feels amaziing, ooh means more, oh yeahh means keep going but harder/faster lol but ahh is the best noise :) good luk hehe

• thanks I will ravish her

• Show Older
    • It's nice in the hot tub but you DON'T want to get her pregnant! A condom won't work in water so if yall do it that way she better be on the pill... You don't want a baby do you? lol a night of pleasure coud turn into a DISASTER. lol

• i thought so so what about your ideas on blindfolded tied up and you just get pleased the hole time missionary