Do any other women like having two or more guys at once?

Call me a slut, or what ever you like but I love having two or more guys at ounce. I have done as many as nine in one nite. I also love doing guys and girls together mmfs ffms . I have just always loved being f***ed and f***ing others just for fun, are there any other girls that just enjoy giving and receiving sex for pleasure and not for love?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• your not a slut, You just know what you like and you admit you like it. In my opinion the only girls that are slutty are the ones that lie to seem like a good girl.

• To 38Rakia38... I move ;)

• Ok, so guys f*** a lot of girls, does that make them sluts? No, it makes them cool. So why the double standard? People should be allowed to do W/E or whoever they want without judgement.

• Shaun,

I think a "slut" has no personal boundaries and will f*** anything, including but not limited to, what's someone elses. I'd f*** anything that moves, but, I have self control.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• WHOOOHOO

Where in Texas ARE U?

... and have you posted any of these stories on your profile yet?

• *once

And who cares how many guys you like to f*** at once? Do what you like to do, and f*** the rest (yes, pun intended). People just aren't ready for women to actually do what they want.

• I love sluts like you!

• nice cameltoe by the way.

What Girls Said 3

• Ok,you're a slut! Me too! I'm bi, so give me guys,girls,guys and girls together, it doesn't matter. I can honestly say, that the most intense,mind blowing orgasms I've ever had, has been when I've had multiple partners. I can't even describe it!

• At Ounce? I think you mean "once". You're sleeping with them not weighing them.

Also...

No one here really cares/minds that you like two men at "ounce".

You don't have to make the rest of us feel bad...god.

• You are way beyond my personal limits... but I also love to have sex just for fun with my lover!