Girls: would you marry a man with a tiny penis?

hes everything you've ever wanted, except, hell NEVER f*** YOU GOOD because his penis is so small...what do you do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• obviously he's useless and you should bail -_-people make me sick

• I like this because of the sarcasm btw

• Women like this should be rounded up and sterilized.

What Guys Said 3

• Marry him but get him to agree that you can have a stunt **** on the side to give your body what it needs to feel like a real woman.

• wow your kind of a shallow bitch aren't ya? like anyone bases a successful marriage on d*** size?

• what are you concidering tiny?

• so I met this guy and we are hitting it off great. haven't had sex yet nor felt it. but he has asked me twice now...what if I have a tiny penis and can't satisfy you? so, I don't know

• Show Older
    • size IS important, no matter how deep the G-spot is located. it's is more pleasant if the penis is big, sorry

• @ Dominika: ofcourse size is important , that's why all your men complain about your canyon!she hasn't seen the dude yet, so this question hasn't had an answer yet...

What Girls Said 6

• i don't think it would be his penis that's bad. if he was bad in bed, that's a different story. is that what you meant? or is it strictly small penis?

• well we haven't had sex and he said " what if I have a small penis and can't satisfy you?" but then he said he was just jokin...but, I don't think he was

• oh, well you'll have to tell him it's not about size, it's what he does with it. there are guys out there that know how to work with the small penis they were given. also I'm a very firm believer in telling your man what feels good to you to get you off. if you give direction and assure him that a small penis isn't going to be a problem in bed, there shouldn't be a problem at all with anything else.

• If our sex life was good, the size of his d*ck wouldn't stop me from marrying him. Like... what the f*ck. Personally I wouldn't be with someone if we didn't have a satisfying sex life, and I would have figured that out long before marriage was even on the table.

• The penis size is not a big deal, I would never leave some body for that reason,being bad in bed is different story,it's like he doesn't know how to do it,but this is not a good reason for leaving some bodyhe may be testing you or just doesn't have enough confidece

• So are you waiting with sex until you're married?

• I'd make sure he's willing to do other things for the sake of our sex life :PIt also depends how small. Below average is fine with me, but micropenis will need to wear a strap-on or something, haha.The point is, it's not a dealbreaker if he's perfect for me in every other way.

• Apparently it IS a deal-breaker. You just openly admitted that there'd have to be supplemental elements.

• Show Older
    • so does that mean men don't need their penises.

• 7121uc: well if women can satisfy women with just their tongues then I would say yes lol

• If he's passionate and sexual without worrying about his size, then hell yes.A guy doesn't even need his penis to keep a woman satisfied, so it's whatever to me.

• Do women even like men then. The penis is an important part of a man's masculinity; women that say that they can substitute the penis with passion and other things make me believe they are lesbians. Its like a man accepting a woman without breasts. For example, if my girlfriend/wife lost her breast to breast cancer, I don't think I would stay with her.

• Show Older
    • I love sex too, and I also love my man.And if something like that happened I'd not even think about breaking up with him.Honestly I could do fine without vaginal sex if he'd have problems doing that, but I guess some people don't.I really don't like 7121uc's way of thinking, but it's his life, so whatever.I just feel that if you don't love someone enough to stand by them after something like that, you just don't truly love them.

• okay, yup! you made the EXACT right poing that I needed to hear. I just don't TRULY LOVE HIM! Ephiphany! Thanks!