Girls: would you marry a man with a tiny penis?

hes everything you've ever wanted, except, hell NEVER f*** YOU GOOD because his penis is so small...what do you do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• obviously he's useless and you should bail -_-people make me sick

• Women like this should be rounded up and sterilized.

• I like this because of the sarcasm btw

What Guys Said 3

• Marry him but get him to agree that you can have a stunt **** on the side to give your body what it needs to feel like a real woman.

• wow your kind of a shallow bitch aren't ya? like anyone bases a successful marriage on d*** size?

• what are you concidering tiny?

• @ Dominika: ofcourse size is important , that's why all your men complain about your canyon!she hasn't seen the dude yet, so this question hasn't had an answer yet...

• size IS important, no matter how deep the G-spot is located. it's is more pleasant if the penis is big, sorry

• LOL, most men worry about this for whatever reason... So don't think too much about it... most likely he has self-esteam issues... Just tell him he will have to learn how to use it... Besides the G-spot is only 3"-5" deep located by the cervix which certain posistions can stimulate, not to meantion the Clitorus is right up front so , really only gurth is what he should worry about ,that is why he needs to find your honey spot to get you there... YOU need to communicate what makes you feel best.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• If our sex life was good, the size of his d*ck wouldn't stop me from marrying him. Like... what the f*ck. Personally I wouldn't be with someone if we didn't have a satisfying sex life, and I would have figured that out long before marriage was even on the table.

• So are you waiting with sex until you're married?

• The penis size is not a big deal, I would never leave some body for that reason,being bad in bed is different story,it's like he doesn't know how to do it,but this is not a good reason for leaving some bodyhe may be testing you or just doesn't have enough confidece

• If he's passionate and sexual without worrying about his size, then hell yes.A guy doesn't even need his penis to keep a woman satisfied, so it's whatever to me.

• okay, yup! you made the EXACT right poing that I needed to hear. I just don't TRULY LOVE HIM! Ephiphany! Thanks!

• I love sex too, and I also love my man.And if something like that happened I'd not even think about breaking up with him.Honestly I could do fine without vaginal sex if he'd have problems doing that, but I guess some people don't.I really don't like 7121uc's way of thinking, but it's his life, so whatever.I just feel that if you don't love someone enough to stand by them after something like that, you just don't truly love them.

• I agree with 7121uc. Believe it or not, some women hate sex and some love it. I love it. Not with ANY man...with MY man. When I love someone I LOVE being with them, tasting them, smelling them, feeling them, seeing their face, hearing their voice during sex. but if a guy cums in 30 seconds, can't keep it up, or is so small I can't feel it, its a turn off and I become emotionally blocked from wanting to please them. Then, I feel useless...and the relationship is over.

• Show Older
  • i don't think it would be his penis that's bad. if he was bad in bed, that's a different story. is that what you meant? or is it strictly small penis?

• oh, well you'll have to tell him it's not about size, it's what he does with it. there are guys out there that know how to work with the small penis they were given. also I'm a very firm believer in telling your man what feels good to you to get you off. if you give direction and assure him that a small penis isn't going to be a problem in bed, there shouldn't be a problem at all with anything else.

• well we haven't had sex and he said " what if I have a small penis and can't satisfy you?" but then he said he was just jokin...but, I don't think he was

• I'd make sure he's willing to do other things for the sake of our sex life :PIt also depends how small. Below average is fine with me, but micropenis will need to wear a strap-on or something, haha.The point is, it's not a dealbreaker if he's perfect for me in every other way.

• 7121uc: well if women can satisfy women with just their tongues then I would say yes lol

• so does that mean men don't need their penises.

• i agree

• Show Older