Need Dirty Nicknames for my man!

I need dirty nicknames for my man!The naughtier the better! He calls me all sorts of nasty things that I love: Sugar t*ts, p**** Sugar, etc. etc. I need to return the favor. Please help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Minge-tease

Twat-tease

Fishing-rod

Christmas present (opening his fly, going into his pants... like opening a present)

My f***

Cum pump

Wild guy

Mr.Delicious (I liked being called this, always put a smile on my face)

• ''Juice-ifer'', he's a demon in the bedroom, he's the Lucifer that gets your juices going, he's Satan's answer to hot steamy sex... JUICE-IFER! (It's comical, sexy, ridiculous, original. I've actually thought of this whilst drinking... quite a few beers. Feel privelidged, I've 'given'/'awarded' this special name to you, it's fresh and unused. If you choose to use it... use it, use it well)

• Depending on whether you're submissive... I'd love to be called 'My lord', 'Master' etc... Am I going too far lol?

• 'Lord of the ring/rings' (depending on whether you enjoy anal? ;) ? hahaha)

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• King of ****

pussy pleaser

• i used to get called seabiscuit... is that name appropriate for him? ;)

• lol weird coincidence.. how about the fantastic fabulous f*ckable firehose?

• HA! For a moment, before I confirmed I posted this anonymously, I was suspicious that you knew me, because my nickname is C-Biscuit (my real first name starts with a C) and I love riding horses, thus my friends have been calling be that for quite some time. Maybe a horse name would be a appropriate...but I'm looking for something dirtier. Like Sugar Dick x 10. :)

What Girls Said 1

• well I call my man sugar t*ts, and tell him to show me his man panties. He is the manly type so it's funny! ;D but he already took sugar t*ts. hmmm... how about candy factory lol

• Oh my god, this is hilarious! But of course he called my sugar t*ts first. Hmmm...I love the show me his panties phrase - think I'm gonna use that very soon.