Need Dirty Nicknames for my man!

I need dirty nicknames for my man!The naughtier the better! He calls me all sorts of nasty things that I love: Sugar t*ts, p**** Sugar, etc. etc. I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Minge-tease

Twat-tease

Fishing-rod

Christmas present (opening his fly, going into his pants... like opening a present)

My f***

Cum pump

Wild guy

Mr.Delicious (I liked being called this, always put a smile on my face)

• Love Mr. Delicious, sounds like a superhero name. Twat Tease is another good one. Thanks and keep 'em cumming. HA!

• Show Older
    • Depending on whether you're submissive... I'd love to be called 'My lord', 'Master' etc... Am I going too far lol?

• ''Juice-ifer'', he's a demon in the bedroom, he's the Lucifer that gets your juices going, he's Satan's answer to hot steamy sex... JUICE-IFER! (It's comical, sexy, ridiculous, original. I've actually thought of this whilst drinking... quite a few beers. Feel privelidged, I've 'given'/'awarded' this special name to you, it's fresh and unused. If you choose to use it... use it, use it well)