Should a girl shave her pussie?

My boyfriend wanted to take off my clothes (all the way) and I said not yet. (because I had never been asked, and he had been with a lot of girls and I didn't want to be embarrassed and didn't want to think I didn't know any thing) Anyways, then he asked if I wanted to see him nude and other things. But I said not yet. (because I have never been asked that and I wasn't sure what to expect) what should I?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well you asked if a girl should shave, so I'll say that most girls do shave so to be sure, you should too. You don't want to disappoint him. But only if you want to and feel comfortable shaving. How you feel always comes first. As far as seeing him nude that's up to you also. You're old enough for that so if you want to then just tell him yeahh. But if you get into any of the nude thing be prepared to go father because things might start moving faster than ever before, like foundling, fingering and maybe even oral and eventually having sex sooner than you thought. There's no reason to be embarrassed about anything when it comes to being nude unless you think he's looking for the perfect body. If you think that he's probably the wrong boyfriend. If not then go for it.

• The difference I'd say is the age of the girls and I was referring to younger girls without thinking. Every girl I've ever talked with in person or on here and most every girl I've seen a posting to on any online internet site said they all shaved. If you guys that have commented me have vast knowleged and experience that says different then ok, they don't then.

• I agree with google, but its more of a 50 50 chance of a girl being shaved.

• How do you know most girls shave? I better higher percentages of the female population don't shave their pubic hair,

What Guys Said 3

• You should shave, yes.

• if you are comfortable shaving your pussy then that's a huge turn on with most guys. if you aren't really comfortable you could just go au natural or trim it a bit so it isn't overly hairy down there.

it's all really about what you're comfortable with. you could also take it slow like maybe he sees you topless first. don't rush into things.

• Definetly shave that pussy!

• Hah. I would say you don't have to if you don't want to. Even better, ask him what he thinks!

What Girls Said 1

• most guys would say to deff shave it butt you do what you feel good about (for me when my boyfriend told me to shave mine I was kinda nervous but now I can't stand of it to be long so I shave all the time) if you don't want to shave then don't and if it bothers I'm enough he will say something and you can go from there.

i will say that its easier to play when there ain't as much hair andi feel better bout my boyfriend eatin me out knowin that he don't got hair all in his face.

about the whole seeing each other naked thing.

dont rush it if you don't feel comfortible take it slow.

start with just takin off one thing then when you start to get comfortible with that move to something else.

making him wait a little bit is ok that will just make it that much better when you do!

hope I was helpful

• Look girls please shave because if you don't we get pubes in are teeth when we go down on you and also it smells so much more healthier. so yes shave