Why doesn't my girl swallow?

everytime my girl gives me head she never wants to swallow. I don't think it is fair at all. the least she can do is take it for the team and... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• As frustrating as your attitude is towards this topic, I'm not all that surprised. I know a fair few mislead guys who think the same way you do.

To answer your main question: there could be a few reasons why she doesn't swallow.

- she has been told by friendsor heard somewhere that it is unpleasant

- she has had bad first-hand experiences of swallowing semen

----> note that swallowing can cause sickness in some girls. Whether it's due to an allergy to semen or a mental block, it can be a very uncomfortable experience.

- the taste of your penis / precum is off-putting

The only way for you to really find out is to just ask her why - not in an accusatory or angry way, just simply asking.

You also have to adjust your attitude. Don't expect it, hope for it. There's a major difference. A whiny, demanding guy is such a turn off. A grateful, understanding persona could get you a long way.

And just to reiterate: semen is not "healthy" to ingest, the "warmth" of it is not really noticeable and it is not "eating". Some girls may find it fun but many do not. She's sucking you off you should just be thankful for that alone.