Why are guys so horny? learn to control yourselfs and have some respect!

I'm so sick of hearing guys say they have sexual "needs" and their girlfriend has to satisfy them or they'll move onto someone else. Why are guys so f#ucking horny? It annoys me so much! I just want a boyfriend who actually cares about me & not just getting into my pants! There is more to life then sex! What ever happened to having sex for love? These days guys think it's a requirement of their girlfriend to give them blow jobs, sex and anything sexual they want or they'll find a new one. Learn to control you hormones you dirty animals! and GO TO A HOOKER IF YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT SEX! ITS THEIR JOB! not a girlfriends job, she might want to actually love you before she gives her body away. I have not met 1 guy who dosn't try have sex with me within 1 week! I'm clearly going to be single for a long time unless I can find someone with some respect! which seems to be so rare.

A good example of why I'm so angry- I just read a question by a guy asking how to get a girlfriend because he wants "free sex" >:( grrr! Why do guys see girls as just someone to have sex with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's the guys you're meeting - because - honestly, I know lots of guys who'd more than happily wait longer than a week to have sex with their girl.

But honestly, sex is an important and healthy part of life, and more importantly, of relationships. A lot of people like to tell themselves that it isn't - and I'm not saying that for everyone it is on the same level - but you can't just disregard sex. There has to be something that defines you from all the other girl he knows who are just a guys friends.

Sex doesn't always have to be about love either. It's just sex. At least that's the way some people look at it - it doesn't mean a guy doesn't respect a girl just because he wants to have sex with her. It just means he wants to have sex. Sex and love don't come hand in hand, and neither do sex and respect. Some girls us sex, or withholding sex, to try and gain them respect. So yes, some girls say guys use them for sex, but a lot of girls also use sex as a tool.

All I'm saying is - there's nothing wrong with a guy being horny, it's completely normal. And lots of girls are the same way too. But most guys aren't led by that - he might want sex with a girl, but if she says no early on, there are plenty of guys who will wait around until she's ready. You can't write all guys off because of the actions of some.

If you want a guy to respect you, you have to respect guys. And you can't expect them to do that when you're mouthing off about how they're all pigs.