Why are guys so horny? learn to control yourselfs and have some respect!

I'm so sick of hearing guys say they have sexual "needs" and their girlfriend has to satisfy them or they'll move onto someone else. Why are guys so f#ucking horny? It annoys me so much! I just want a boyfriend who actually cares about me & not just getting into my pants! There is more to life then sex! What ever happened to having sex for love? These days guys think it's a requirement of their girlfriend to give them blow jobs, sex and anything sexual they want or they'll find a new one. Learn to control you hormones you dirty animals! and GO TO A HOOKER IF YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT SEX! ITS THEIR JOB! not a girlfriends job, she might want to actually love you before she gives her body away. I have not met 1 guy who dosn't try have sex with me within 1 week! I'm clearly going to be single for a long time unless I can find someone with some respect! which seems to be so rare.

A good example of why I'm so angry- I just read a question by a guy asking how to get a girlfriend because he wants "free sex" >:( grrr! Why do guys see girls as just someone to have sex with?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe it's the guys you're meeting - because - honestly, I know lots of guys who'd more than happily wait longer than a week to have sex with their girl.

But honestly, sex is an important and healthy part of life, and more importantly, of relationships. A lot of people like to tell themselves that it isn't - and I'm not saying that for everyone it is on the same level - but you can't just disregard sex. There has to be something that defines you from all the other girl he knows who are just a guys friends.

Sex doesn't always have to be about love either. It's just sex. At least that's the way some people look at it - it doesn't mean a guy doesn't respect a girl just because he wants to have sex with her. It just means he wants to have sex. Sex and love don't come hand in hand, and neither do sex and respect. Some girls us sex, or withholding sex, to try and gain them respect. So yes, some girls say guys use them for sex, but a lot of girls also use sex as a tool.

All I'm saying is - there's nothing wrong with a guy being horny, it's completely normal. And lots of girls are the same way too. But most guys aren't led by that - he might want sex with a girl, but if she says no early on, there are plenty of guys who will wait around until she's ready. You can't write all guys off because of the actions of some.

If you want a guy to respect you, you have to respect guys. And you can't expect them to do that when you're mouthing off about how they're all pigs.

What Guys Said 17

• I think the experience you had with this guy has left you angry and irrational; sex is wonderful, and there's nothing wrong with waiting til you get to know someone before having sex with them. But it is natural fro a man (or woman) involved in a relationship to want it to move to sexual intimacy.

Frankly, from the way you sound, I would be afraid you would turn out like the wife of this guy whose letter I read in an advice column. After they were married, she was only interested in sex until she got pregnant. After the baby was born, she shut him off for several years until one day she started getting all lovey again. Yeah, that's right, she wanted another kid, and after that one was born, no more sex. And when the guy wrote the kids were like 11 and 7.

After the first dry spell I think he would have been justified in looking elsewhere, but the poor sap was sticking in there, in spite of not being able to stick it in there...

• jeez here we go again..Ahem..men are genetically programmed to procreate..it is what makes us male among other physical attributes..we have testicles that have a single purpose..to tell us to make babies any way we can..women will never know what its like to have such a strong urge..though I imagine it is similar 4 them when they see a new pair of "cute shoes" they want..it is not all we think about..not by a long shot ..for goodness sakes we invented math language religion science art music well the whole world and civilization..trust me we have other concerns..as for controlling hormones..women get a pass on pms..just control it ladies..if you don't like the sex drive of the male gender..get a girlfriend are a puppy..in any case you have no idea how difficult it is 2 be bombarded all day long with thoughts of f***ing and still continue to invent the world..give us some credit..a blowjob for civilization doesn't seem like to bad a deal cheerio damsel in distress

• 20d

I don't think this is fair because lots of girls are really really horny too and I don't think its fair to say that all girls are not horny at all and all boys are super horny. To say that sexual urge compares to a pair of cute shoes is ridiculous.

• thank you Sky..sincerely

• lol I agree, wow you guys are really something.

• I can clearly see that this is an unbiased, fair, and well-thought out question.

• I have a boner :D

• I don't want to know

• Oh grow up, relationships when we're young is just a means to consistent sex. That's it. For BOTH sexes.

• It's not all about sex. Maybe in men's minds and that's why I hate them for being sex obsessed.

• My point is that's the case when we're young. Hormones are raging society pressures us to have sex, of course its all about sex. And sex is the highest level of displaying affection so guys want to constantly display their affection to a girl.

• Your a good example of guys who think relationships are just about sex. I think your wrong and hope I never date someone who thinks that.

• Have you ever had a sexual experience voluntarily?

• It's not rape, I agreed to it. But I wish I didn't. I'm not wasting my money on a counselor, they arnt going to change how I feel, and there's nothing wrong with me being disgusted by horny a$sholes who just want girlfriends for free sex.

• Nailed it.

Look, you needed to see a counsellor or something after that experience which you're not calling rape. Instead you've turned into a man hating sex hating shrew. I feel sorry for you, but I know that such anger prevents people from seeking help because they can't accept there's something wrong with them. The anger insists it's other people who are in the wrong.

Shame you won't see someone. You could be helped. Your reaction is *textbook*.

• Shut up. I've only slept with one guy, it was a mistake because he didn't care about me only his stupid wiener d*ck. He didn't even stop when I told him to. Hence why I don't like guys who want to have sex with me right away without love.

• Show Older
  • This is epic. Is there some way to make this a permanent thread?

• It's testosterone.

And if you think it's easy to control hormones, then I hope you NEVER get upset during your period.

If you don't like men or testosterone, become a lesbian, or marry a gay guy and be his beard.

• I bet you're one of those women still complaining about equal rights. You get to vote, get over it.

• guy being horny is the same of a girl wanting a committed relationship, bottom line is opposites attract, it may sound odd in away but its like inaway when you get into a relationship when they are horny you do get sexually involved, more ofen than not during that sometimes guys fall for the girl.

and the guy helps the girl be more relax sexually aswell as comfortable as some girls can be intense.

basically you learn and understand from each other, the guy will still be horny but will become more caring to the girl he cares about and for the girl who is caring and loving can be more relaxed sexually

William Shakespeare said the course of true love did never run smooth

• ... What is a girlfriend's job exactly?

• I can see now why you rage incessantly.

• No I've never have a boyfriend who was actually worth calling my boyfriend, hence why I am annoyed at guys being horny a$sholes. I've only ever had sex with one and the d***he@d took advantage of me.

• Are you sure you've ever had a boyfriend and not just a bunch of men who you gave a title because you wanted them all up in you? Like the "Whore Clause"?

• Show Older
  • You don't deserve respect, so why do you expect to get it?

• I could say the exact same thing, couldn't I?

• IM NOT! you would be pissed off too if you were me!

• Yes, you DO, and you don't even realize it.

• Show Older
  • If yall spent a little bit more time with our d***s than in our wallets, we wouldn't be so horny all the time

• Well tell me where those girls that don't want guys to pay for everything are hiding...

• I'm not telling lies. He also never payed for anything for me, I would pay myself. He was a uni student and I'm not, I have a job. Not all girls want guys to buy them things.

• Do I smell theatre pop corn? or just plain bullsh*t? girls ARE USUALLY very cheap and if a guy is broke on a movie date, I'd expect her to just walk out on his ass...

• Show Older
  • Your question just made me really horny right now

• your feistyness makes us horny

• Lol

• why? see what I mean I just write a question and a guy gets horny. Dirty pigs.

• Its called hormones... and girls are just as horny. Someone who would leave you for not having sex in the first week is obviously not a good guy. I usually will wait at least 3 months before I leave. Maybe your issue is the guys you are attracted too if you keep attracting jerks.

• No obviously it didn't work out because he only wanted to get laid

• So obviously that relationship didn't work because he had no money?

• I'm not after a guys money. I have my own money. The last guy I went out with brought me nothing, and I payed for him to fo things because he was a uni student with no money and I have a job.

I didn't care I only wanted him to treat me nicely, but no he tryed to have sex with me as soon as he met me too. I hate it.

• Show Older
  • We're always gonna be dirty sexual pigs whether any of us likes it or not. You, on the other hand, seem like you hate sex and only want emotional and financial security from a man.

You're on the opposite side of the spectrum. Learn to filter guys and stop blaming all of us for your troubles.

There are guys who wait a day for sex, some a week, some a month, some a year.. some forever. Give respect and then you may ask for it.

• I hope you remember this when you're 35 and horny and your bf/husband isn't interested in giving it to you. : )

• 20d

lol I think the fact that you think that girls can't like sex and when guys want to have sex with a girl they are automatically using her like sex feels good for girls too. Sometimes when I meet guys I want to have sex with them.

• I've got news for you, women are like that too.

• Yeah but guys who try have sex with you as soon as they meet you are out of line. They obviously don't care about anything besides sex if they are like that, and I think it's wrong to just want to use women like that.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• you have to earn respect. guys don't try to have sex with girls who are a challenge

• Either you're choosing the wrong guys or you just have bad luck. None of my boyfriends have pressured me sexually.

Besides, about those extremely horny guys out there who are governed by their hormones instead of any desire for female companionship... as long as they're not raping anyone, their sexual escapades don't bother me.

• You know maybe you should look at the guys you're dating. Because all the guys I've dated know I'm a virgin and they don't try to have sex with me. They all wait until I'm ready to do anything sexual.

Also you can't get mad at just the guys here because a lot of girls are so willing to give it up thinking its about love when it's not. That a lot of guys think that's what's excepted of the girls they date.

I'm not sure exactly why you asked this though. I mean all you are going to do is get the guys to talk about how you should have sex or that all guys aren't like that or they make sarcastic remakes.