Why are guys so horny? learn to control yourselfs and have some respect!

I'm so sick of hearing guys say they have sexual "needs" and their girlfriend has to satisfy them or they'll move onto someone else. Why are guys so f#ucking horny? It annoys me so much! I just want a boyfriend who actually cares about me & not just getting into my pants! There is more to life then sex! What ever happened to having sex for love? These days guys think it's a requirement of their girlfriend to give them blow jobs, sex and anything sexual they want or they'll find a new one. Learn to control you hormones you dirty animals! and GO TO A HOOKER IF YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT SEX! ITS THEIR JOB! not a girlfriends job, she might want to actually love you before she gives her body away. I have not met 1 guy who dosn't try have sex with me within 1 week! I'm clearly going to be single for a long time unless I can find someone with some respect! which seems to be so rare.

A good example of why I'm so angry- I just read a question by a guy asking how to get a girlfriend because he wants "free sex" >:( grrr! Why do guys see girls as just someone to have sex with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's the guys you're meeting - because - honestly, I know lots of guys who'd more than happily wait longer than a week to have sex with their girl.

But honestly, sex is an important and healthy part of life, and more importantly, of relationships. A lot of people like to tell themselves that it isn't - and I'm not saying that for everyone it is on the same level - but you can't just disregard sex. There has to be something that defines you from all the other girl he knows who are just a guys friends.

Sex doesn't always have to be about love either. It's just sex. At least that's the way some people look at it - it doesn't mean a guy doesn't respect a girl just because he wants to have sex with her. It just means he wants to have sex. Sex and love don't come hand in hand, and neither do sex and respect. Some girls us sex, or withholding sex, to try and gain them respect. So yes, some girls say guys use them for sex, but a lot of girls also use sex as a tool.

All I'm saying is - there's nothing wrong with a guy being horny, it's completely normal. And lots of girls are the same way too. But most guys aren't led by that - he might want sex with a girl, but if she says no early on, there are plenty of guys who will wait around until she's ready. You can't write all guys off because of the actions of some.

If you want a guy to respect you, you have to respect guys. And you can't expect them to do that when you're mouthing off about how they're all pigs.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 20

• This is epic. Is there some way to make this a permanent thread?

• Its called hormones... and girls are just as horny. Someone who would leave you for not having sex in the first week is obviously not a good guy. I usually will wait at least 3 months before I leave. Maybe your issue is the guys you are attracted too if you keep attracting jerks.

• Girls arnt just as horny. Guys are desperate they even pay women to have sex with them, women don't do that! Even 3 months isn't enough time, you obviously only care about getting laid like the rest of the men.

• So obviously that relationship didn't work because he had no money?

• No obviously it didn't work out because he only wanted to get laid

• If yall spent a little bit more time with our d***s than in our wallets, we wouldn't be so horny all the time

• Critical hit.

• I'm not telling lies. He also never payed for anything for me, I would pay myself. He was a uni student and I'm not, I have a job. Not all girls want guys to buy them things.

• Well tell me where those girls that don't want guys to pay for everything are hiding...

• Your question just made me really horny right now

• why? see what I mean I just write a question and a guy gets horny. Dirty pigs.

• your feistyness makes us horny

• We're always gonna be dirty sexual pigs whether any of us likes it or not. You, on the other hand, seem like you hate sex and only want emotional and financial security from a man.

You're on the opposite side of the spectrum. Learn to filter guys and stop blaming all of us for your troubles.

There are guys who wait a day for sex, some a week, some a month, some a year.. some forever. Give respect and then you may ask for it.

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 4

• You know maybe you should look at the guys you're dating. Because all the guys I've dated know I'm a virgin and they don't try to have sex with me. They all wait until I'm ready to do anything sexual.

Also you can't get mad at just the guys here because a lot of girls are so willing to give it up thinking its about love when it's not. That a lot of guys think that's what's excepted of the girls they date.

I'm not sure exactly why you asked this though. I mean all you are going to do is get the guys to talk about how you should have sex or that all guys aren't like that or they make sarcastic remakes.

• you have to earn respect. guys don't try to have sex with girls who are a challenge

• Either you're choosing the wrong guys or you just have bad luck. None of my boyfriends have pressured me sexually.

Besides, about those extremely horny guys out there who are governed by their hormones instead of any desire for female companionship... as long as they're not raping anyone, their sexual escapades don't bother me.