Why do some girls like to be choked during sex?

Weirdly my wife had a bad experience being choked, but still likes it during sex. I was wondering why girls like it? Is it being controlled? Or what

Most Helpful Guy

• Choking causes the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can cause giddiness, feeling lightheaded, and increased pleasure, all of which can increase physical sensations related to sexual activity. Some doctors and psychologists believe that this can be almost as addictive as a drug. I honestly can't attest based on personal experience when it comes to sex, but I do know that being choked will engage the fight or flight response and put you into a heightened sense of awareness. Some women have found it difficult to orgasm and in the quest to experience that level of pleasure they have discovered that choking can bring them that orgasmic response they seek. (as indicated to me by several women I know that enjoy that sort of thing)

Well, that's what I think anyway lol. I'm no expert but I know that it's a widely recognized sexual fetish and I'm sure you can find tons of information if you google it. [ The first paragraph is a bastardized paraphrase of a wikki entry for the purposes of informational foundation. ]

link <-wikki entry>