Things men like done to them or turn them on?

My boyfriend loves when I send him long texts telling him what I'm going to do to him in bed, I can't think of anything sexy to write , I wanna turn him on sooo badly so he can't wait to come home. Any ideas of what to write, then do?

If any one knows anything filthy of dirty to say, can you please message me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You could describe to him the lingerie you are wearing underneath your clothes and tell him that your panties are getting darker just thinking about him.

Like gravygirl said, the way to go is through a blow job. Get as detailed as you can, because males are very visual creatures and a good text/cyber bj will DEFINITELY turn him on.

• That's the thing , I don't know how to talk dirty, I need specific things to say lol

• Show Older
    • None of these websites at exactly what to say, I want to know specific things I can tell him that will turn him on imopen to

Pretty muchbanything

• It's not supposed to tell you what to say. It's supposed to help you so that you can think about them and put them into words yourself. It's not as good if someone's telling you what to say. I gave you ideas on topics you can talk about. You've got to go from there.