He put his stuff between my boobs...

um another awkward question! so I was giving head to my bf, and when I stopped, he put it between my boobs and tried to put them together. ofcourse,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, keep in mind that a penis feels sensations, but it can't really tell the difference between your boobs and your hands (and if the first two are lubed up, then maybe other things as well). With that in mind, it probably isn't the fact that a pair of boobs perfectly wraps around his dick. It's about the idea. He likes boobs in general and he likes yours as well.

I doubt that this is a really big thing for him, but most likely, it isn't impossible for you to do either if you are really interested in doing it for him. Just put it between them and wrap your hands around both your boobs and his dick. If your boobs don't make it all the way around, then your hand will make up the rest and feel just as good.

Don't worry. Titf***ing isn't that big a deal for a lot of guys and whether it is or not, you can do it with smaller breasts. I'd recommend trying it out (this time, get into it instead of just laughing at him) and see if it works. If it still doesn't or if one of you doesn't like it, then maybe that simply won't be a part of your sexual relationship.