He put his stuff between my boobs...

um another awkward question!

so I was giving head to my bf, and when I stopped, he put it between my boobs and tried to put them together. ofcourse, a bad failure, because mine don't come together to cover his stuff. so, while he did that, I laughed at him and said "thats not going to work", and after he tried for like 5 seconds, he said "psh, I like it!"

but I kinda felt like he was lying, because I know that that's one of his fantasies. all of his previous girlfriends had HUGE boobs, mine are a tiny 36b :(! and I kinda knew he wanted to do this for a while because he's hinted at it alot. I'm afraid to ask him if that's rreally important to him, because I feel small and unable to satisfy him and his ideas.

so is this a big thing for guys? I really don't know how to feel about it. so yea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, keep in mind that a penis feels sensations, but it can't really tell the difference between your boobs and your hands (and if the first two are lubed up, then maybe other things as well). With that in mind, it probably isn't the fact that a pair of boobs perfectly wraps around his dick. It's about the idea. He likes boobs in general and he likes yours as well.

I doubt that this is a really big thing for him, but most likely, it isn't impossible for you to do either if you are really interested in doing it for him. Just put it between them and wrap your hands around both your boobs and his dick. If your boobs don't make it all the way around, then your hand will make up the rest and feel just as good.

Don't worry. Titf***ing isn't that big a deal for a lot of guys and whether it is or not, you can do it with smaller breasts. I'd recommend trying it out (this time, get into it instead of just laughing at him) and see if it works. If it still doesn't or if one of you doesn't like it, then maybe that simply won't be a part of your sexual relationship.