• Ask
  • myTake

Twerking parties, do girls like to feel?

I'm going to this girls sweet 18 birthday party yea iv gotten twerks before from other girls...but the girl I like is gonna be twerkin on me cause... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some girls do, some girls don't, some girls don't careThis one does like it since she told you.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• Yea You Should She Gonna Start Liking It And She Probly Chose You Just To See About Your Male Part Lol

What Guys Said 3

• This makes the ladies wet... link :D

• moving on... didn't bother

• Ouch...

• What is "Twerkin" lol?

• uhh lmfao its a dance basiaclly when a girl is griding on you ^__^

• Show Older
    • naw fam dude lol just when a girl gridin her ass on you lol... go hit som parties up dude lol

• I grew out of the party phase...but I can still get down haha. I just never heard that term before.

• If she grinds you not expecting a boner up her ass... she has either absolutely no knowledge about sexuality or she is incredibly ugly. I hope that girl's neither of those...

• i been to some parties and there's girls then don't care dey feel me getting exctied and twerk faster and hard :D and then there's always that 1 girl I get a twerk from that thinks its iky or there's those group of girls that come to a twerking party and don't twerk -___- they need to carry dey ass home lol

What They Said On Facebook