• Ask
  • myTake

What are some cute sexy things that you can say to a guy to make than want you?

please don't be shy! guys I would LOVE to hear what you would want a girl to tell you.that would make you want her! and girls.what have you said... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I'd love a girl to call me romantically cute and mention what body part "like eyes or something" they like the most on me, but to be honest just being called cute, silly and sometimes weird, by my female friends and stuff makes me feel awesome and melts my heart <3 (I'm pretty easy)hmm, but you said cute sexy, cutest sexy thing I've been told was this girl I had a thing for told me she was only wearing cute panties (she told me what they were/described them) and a big shirt. I'm a sucker for girls in paties and a shirt it's adorable and super sexy.

What Guys Said 3

• Hi jack ( using his first name is actualy a big turn on the more the better) you have beutiful eyes then brush his hair back. That would totaly melt me when a girl brushes your hair back. Or if he has a buzz cut just do the same motion rub his head from top of forhead back. A guy will be putty in your hands after you do this. Remember I love your eyes kevin. Then brush his hair back. Use his name and get the guy. Brush his hair and use his name and he will love you for it.

• I'm not wherein any underwear

What Girls Said 3

• i got another one"i want you so much right now"or if he says this to u, you can always say"how much""really bad""sry I can't hear u, what was that""REALLY BAD"haha omg I just had this convo with someone it was awesome:)

• girl: brb gotta go take a showerboy: kgirl: I'm backboy: how was ur showergirl: ok but it wouldve been better if you were there ;)haha a guy I like sed that to me yesterday

• babe you are so sexy.mmm I love when you do that to me.