• Ask
  • myTake

Ladies why would you ignore a guy friend after sex?

If you had rough sex with a well endowed guy friend and he got you off many times why would you ignore him?

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's a one nighter I don't want to repeat.

• Even if the guy ****ed you way better than any other man ever had?

• Show Older
    • Oh well in that case you better hold onto this girl & find out why she's ignoring you.

• Christian guilt mostly, but I think she might be blaming me for seducing her. But I can hardly help that. But I know I can pleasure any woman, it's more about being able to fuel myself. I like to seduce more conservative or 'good' girls and get them to be slutty with me (:

What Girls Said 4

• The same reason a guy would ignore a girl.

• Probably because his penis vomit urine instead of semen

• Damn I always hate when that happens!

• Well at least you got the joke, Red

• she just might feel awkward because sex with a friend can be weird after. you are no longer JUST friends because you hooked up. and then you also aren't together. sex with a friend is way different than a one-night stand, because it extends way past one night. you are gonna see each other still. its a confusing situation to be in. she probably just doesn't know how to act, and doesn't know how the guy feels.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!