Why do guys like to watch girls give them head?

One day I was doing this with my boyfriend and my hair was down, I felt like it would be awkward for him to watch but he pulled my hair back and...enjoyed the view...any ideas as to why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Touch / smell / taste / etc... These are all senses... If your only pleasuring one sense (imagine plugging your nose and eating a meal which you couldn't taste anything) - you wouldn't have nearly as much satisfaction/pleasure as if you had the other senses stimulated as well.. Which is why a meal has an aroma, a taste, even a texture..~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• Imagine having a tongue as large as your whole vagina, being able to fill you completely. Doing 'tricks' and more. As every piece of your sex organ is being stimulated, imagine a slight suckling sensation. Sounds perfect right? ...Now imagine being able to see all of this versus seeing your hair. ;P

• Wow coming to think of it, it's kind of indescribable. It's just the way she pleasures me and feels good about it that literally melts my heart (and strengthens my d***).

• That's just the blood. ;)

• well where do you want him to look the TV mid groan he will start arguing with the umpire

• Woman I think are more likely to close there eyes and focus on the sensations. Guys like to see what's making them feel good. Visuals just add to the sensation.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys love submission

• most guys say they like to watch but I think it's more like it's their own personal p*rno happening to them and that's the reason they like to watch.