• Ask
  • myTake

Why do most women want men with large penises?

Why do most women want men with big d***s if the average vaginal canal is only between 5-7 inches long?

I see an honest question expecting real answers can't be asked on this site. Thanks for the 1 star.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why do guys like big t*ts? Sort of the same thing isn't it? Society says bigger is better.

• There is far more of a variety in breast size preferences than their is in penis size. The majority of men prefer B to C cup breast's which is statically average (c is a result of rising obesity rates). Where as, I've never once in my life met a women who prefers a small penis over a big one.

• Show Older
    • What's the problem it's just a preference.

• Ever been told your not desirable nor meet the criteria by the mass majority of the opposite genders population? How could you possible be the best you can be if she'll always prefer something you don't have.

What Girls Said 5

• The more he can stretch me and the deeper he can push it in me the better the sex is.

• i wonder the same thing. Truthfully its not.

• Truthfully what's not?

• that all woman want huge penis. Its like a sign of manhood. A lot of cultures do this but material items rather than penis

• It doesn't just stay at 7". When aroused, a girl can stretch as deep as 11"

• I see someone doesn't know all there is to know about female anatomy

• Show Older
    • Saw linkDifferent states of arousal hence stretched is 8 to 9 inches.Guess you saw childbirth and thought stretched = childbirth.They actually put the vagina in childbirth state is more than this in the stretched state.Just like the penis vaginas grows with arousal.

• Kinda like how some girls get wetter as they get more aroused.

• it makes sex feel better for me. my guy now is 9 inches and it feels so good. all girls are different though

• It not the size of the boat that matters, is the motion of the ocean ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Because juicy cocks are wanted for thier juicyness!

• A long penis isn`t important for a girl, but a thick one it is. Why? Well, a thick penis spread out/stretch/press the internal clit and brings so more pleasure.

• Because women are visual creatures.

• +1More so than they want to admit. And I'm not ashamed to confess --- a big penis looks beautifully sexy, and it does feel good to embrace a thick, long wiener with my vaginal walls.