Do you like guys that shoot or dribble, ladies?

so to make a long-story short, I was hooking up with this girl I met at a party and she was really kinky. as I was about to "finish" she instructed me to pull out and come on her, something I haven't done before. I did, and as per usual when I come, the semen kind of shot out a few inches for the first couple spurts then dribbled out afterward. she seemed almost disappointed, so I asked her what was up. she said that the last guy she was with shot out his load past her face, so she was surprised that mine didn't travel as far. feeling quite emasculated, I began to wonder if all girls preferred guys who shoot rather than guys who just dribble out come. is this true? does the size of the load matter too?

Most Helpful Girl

• She might feel like she didn't do as good a job, or she didn't satisfy you like she did the other guy. Typically isn't the case... but it makes her feel better when it shoots out and hits the wall across the room.

It doesn't matter either way though.