Girls how good does it feel having your nipples sucked on a scale of 1-10?

10 being it feels amazing and 1 being you don't like it. How good does it feel to have your boobs and nipples sucked on by a guy when its done right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• probably 10

• Nice :)

• Show Older
    • Nice. Why can't all gals be like you? lol

• i don't know, one of a kind I guess lol (:

What Girls Said 6

• I think its probably different for everyone. for meIf 5 is indifferentnipples/boobs would be 4-6 depending on how its doneand neck would be 7 or 8

• hmm maybe 7.5?

• Sucking doesn't do much for me...I like my breasts and nipples to be fondled/groped, but sucking doesn't do much.Truthfully, I would like him to kiss my neck and ear lobes (dunno why, but it feels so tingly and nice when he kisses/licks - lightly and with the tip of his tongue - my ear lobes xD ).

• I like my boobs to be fondled, caressed, lightly mouthed...not so much sucking. Lips, tongue, soft...that's Good. Especially around the breast...different spots (under, the side, then nipple)I guess sucking: 4What I mentioned: 9-10 depending

• Depends on the girl. For me, depends on how turned on I am, who's doing, how you do it, and possibly if you're also doing something else. But it can be from 5 to 10 for me.

• When it's done right, probably an 8.

What Guys Said 1

• what is more prefered, Neck or nipples? which feels better?

• i prefer neck more.

• Show Older
    • Do both. Kiss her neck while playing with her chest. Then rub her shoulders while you suck the nips. Keep your hands in motion at all times- don't waste your assets.

• Neck.