I got a kiss on the forehead after sex?

So what does it mean, after sex, this guy kept caressing my face and he gave me a kiss on the forehead?

Guys, any specific behaviours you have with a girl after sex depending if you really like her or not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Nope one guy I knew would make breakfast for his one nighters.

One would make sure she got 2 for each 1 he had.

Another would be all affectionate.

Some guys lose interest after cumming, some guys like intimacy & sex, and some are in it for the ego aka being the best experience sexually & emotionally.

• Selected as most helpful

If I really like her, and enjoyed the experience, I'll cuddle or caress her back.

If I don't care for her too much, but just physically attracted to her, I won't share any more physical attention or bother to talk to her after the deed is done. This situation never happens for me though, because I'm not that kind of guy.

• Anything affectionate but not overtly sexual means he cares about you and really likes you and enjoys being with you. Usually when a guy is just using a chick for sex he can't wait to get away from her once he has come.

• Thank you for your answer...I was wondering, as I have been off the dating scene for a while.