I got a kiss on the forehead after sex?

So what does it mean, after sex, this guy kept caressing my face and he gave me a kiss on the forehead?

Guys, any specific behaviours you have with a girl after sex depending if you really like her or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really like her, and enjoyed the experience, I'll cuddle or caress her back.

If I don't care for her too much, but just physically attracted to her, I won't share any more physical attention or bother to talk to her after the deed is done. This situation never happens for me though, because I'm not that kind of guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Anything affectionate but not overtly sexual means he cares about you and really likes you and enjoys being with you. Usually when a guy is just using a chick for sex he can't wait to get away from her once he has come.

• Thank you for your answer...I was wondering, as I have been off the dating scene for a while.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope one guy I knew would make breakfast for his one nighters.

One would make sure she got 2 for each 1 he had.

Another would be all affectionate.

Some guys lose interest after cumming, some guys like intimacy & sex, and some are in it for the ego aka being the best experience sexually & emotionally.