Girls what does giving a blowjob feel like to YOU?

What goes through your head while you have his boner in your mouth and what does it feel like? Does it make you wet down there? And do you like watching guys come?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "I hope he's liking this""I think I should do this with my tongue...""Faster?""Okay, slow down.""No teeth!"Okay, maybe he's getting close..""Time for this to be overrr""and now I'll do this""Okay, kinda fun..""I hope I'm doing okay""What else can I do?"^^all of that lol

• good insight. What are thoughts when he finally comes. Do you slowly milk it all out for him?

• I agree..

What Girls Said 5

• My girls say it's a chore that's expected.They don't really like it but they know most guys won't do without oral. Receiving that is most love not giving.They do enjoy being in control & feel satisfied that he comes.

Pretty much the entire time I'm hoping that what I'm doing feels good for the guy, if he's enjoying it, how stupid I look w/ his thing in my mouth, if my hair is getting messed up, is he getting close, like pretty much a million thoughts! But... having his.. boner in my mouth is actually not that bad... it's kind of fascinating since it's like sort of soft but like, really hard at the same time.. weird thought idk? As for what it feels like, basically just that.. like really really warm skin mixed with a lot of like, saliva and then eventually it starts tasting like well... I don't know a little salty-ish lol. It's super fun being able to tease him and watch his face or feel him push into my mouth as a reaction... like, powerful feeling.. it def makes me wet, yes.. and I do like watching guys cum... it's extremely hot lol... but most of the time I can't exactly see it... :o)

• No really don't like

• I think I like it more than my man does. ha ha especially when I go down on him when he's not expecting it and I feel him go from soft to hard in my mouth. maybe I'm a freak, but I love the way he tastes and I love his little grin he gives me when I let him know that I'm enjoying myself.

• Usually I'm just focused on what I'm doing, what I'll do next, and how he's reacting to it. I really enjoy basically "making out" with his d***, haha. I'm not sure if that alone makes me wet, but his noises (heavy breathing, moaning, etc.) definitely do.Him coming is one of my favorite parts.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!