Girls what does giving a blowjob feel like to YOU?

What goes through your head while you have his boner in your mouth and what does it feel like? Does it make you wet down there? And do you like watching guys come?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

"I hope he's liking this"

"I think I should do this with my tongue..."

"Faster?"

"Okay, slow down."

"No teeth!"

Okay, maybe he's getting close.."

"Time for this to be overrr"

"and now I'll do this"

"Okay, kinda fun.."

"I hope I'm doing okay"

"What else can I do?"

^^all of that lol

• I agree..

• good insight. What are thoughts when he finally comes. Do you slowly milk it all out for him?

• My girls say it's a chore that's expected.

They don't really like it but they know most guys won't do without oral. Receiving that is most love not giving.

They do enjoy being in control & feel satisfied that he comes.

• I think I like it more than my man does. ha ha especially when I go down on him when he's not expecting it and I feel him go from soft to hard in my mouth. maybe I'm a freak, but I love the way he tastes and I love his little grin he gives me when I let him know that I'm enjoying myself.

• Usually I'm just focused on what I'm doing, what I'll do next, and how he's reacting to it. I really enjoy basically "making out" with his d***, haha. I'm not sure if that alone makes me wet, but his noises (heavy breathing, moaning, etc.) definitely do.

Him coming is one of my favorite parts.

• No really don't like

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!