Being fingered for the first time?

My boyfriend is planning on fingering me for the first time. Is there anything I have to beware of? How to prep? I have never stuck anything up my... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• guys know where the hole is don't worry about that part. Don't worry about fingering yourself unless you're just curious about what he'll be feeling with his fingers inside you. He'll probably put one finger inside you and that'll be enough cause it might hurt some(but it'll still feel good) you'll be wet if you guys make out long enough first(make sure you are good and excited before he tries don't let him just do it cause he will likely be eager to get right to it, but take your time) As for cleaning just take a shower like normal nothing special to be done. Make sure to tell him to trim his nails so that there aren't any sharp places because that can scratch you(though you won't feel it it would just make you bleed alittle) there might be blood if he stretches your hymen just make sure he's aware that you might bleed and not to worry(this will probably be weirder to you than it is to him guys mostly don't care about it they know what it is so he'll probably go "I know" lol)

honestly just stop overthinking it and desire it. that's the best way to be about it. just let it happen naturally and be in the moment.