I was fingering myself, and some white stuff came out! Do I have an infection?

its not like normal discharge...its a white substance there were pieces of it I was literally dragging out of my vagina with my finger.

like cottage cheese so does this mean I have a yeast infection?! ewwww what do I do?! is this really bad?!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends upon the odor of the discharge more-so than the fact that there was some. Many women produce a sticky white discharge upon orgasm. This is entirely natural. Additionally the vagina is designed to flush itself from the inside as a self-cleaning mechanism (which is why you get discharge in the first place).

Typically a yeast infection makes its presence felt by burning/ itching, an increase in discharge (usually foul smelling as accompanies all infections), reddening/ inflammation of the tissue.

You will have to continue investigating the situation. If it is indeed a yeast infection, there are simple and effective over the counter treatments. Good luck!

• its not sticky white discharge...its in the form of a solid white cheesy substance

What Guys Said 4

• sounds yeasty to me...

• It's a yeast infection. Go see a doctor and they will prescribe antibiotics to fix it. There's nothing seriously wrong, it just means you have a pH imbalance which can be caused by a number of things ranging from stress to the foods that you eat.

Side note: I discovered a yeast infection the very same way. I've never seen a girl go crimson red to deathly pale so quickly...

• Yup. Reminded of cottage cheese just like you described. I wiped the first bit off but after I stuck my fingers inside again even more came out. I was freaked out because I thought it was an STD at first. It's all good, though. It'll be gone in a week or so after some meds.

• and yeah was it like little chunks of white stuff that you could like pull out and see it on your finger?

• oh nooo that must have been awful for her! id be mortified

• That's so gross haha. Vagina's must be so scary to have bleeding and discharges and smells.. having a penis is a piece of cake.

• jealous

• No no don't freak out that's just vaginal fluid, my ex had it as well it was just a discharge nothing more.

• yeah I know exactly what your talking about, don't worry your ok.

• i wouldn't even call it fluid though its almost solid

What Girls Said 4

• Some vaginal fluid is white after you come very hard. If you are worried though always go to see your doctor.

• no you don't... some women have vagina fluid that looks white others don't.. nothing wrong with u

• That's your body telling you not to stick your fingers in your own cooch? Nasty.

Ride a d*** not your finger.. gross.

• You probably have a yeast infection. My friend had a yeast infection and that's exactly how she described it.

• Yeah, I heard that some simple antibiotics will treat it. Don't worry, it's not permanent.

• is it easy to treat?