I was fingering myself, and some white stuff came out! Do I have an infection?

its not like normal discharge...its a white substance there were pieces of it I was literally dragging out of my vagina with my finger. like cottage... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends upon the odor of the discharge more-so than the fact that there was some. Many women produce a sticky white discharge upon orgasm. This is entirely natural. Additionally the vagina is designed to flush itself from the inside as a self-cleaning mechanism (which is why you get discharge in the first place).

Typically a yeast infection makes its presence felt by burning/ itching, an increase in discharge (usually foul smelling as accompanies all infections), reddening/ inflammation of the tissue.

You will have to continue investigating the situation. If it is indeed a yeast infection, there are simple and effective over the counter treatments. Good luck!

• its not sticky white discharge...its in the form of a solid white cheesy substance