• Ask
  • myTake

Ex-girlfriend sent me a nude picture?

We're long-distance - she broke up with me to date a guy, but said I couldn't see anyone else.. she also said she wouldn't see anyone else. I found... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yes, give her another chance.
  • Vote B Who cares what she's done for you, she lied.
P.S., she said all she did with him was kiss - once - and hold hands.

Most Helpful Opinion

• It is very personal if you can forgive her or not, but I would if you like her. I forgave my girlfriend for worse than that and we went on to have a great relationship for a couple of years. She truly regretted it and I knew that because of that she wouldn't and never did cheat again.But whether you can forgive her or not is only part of the problem. Was and can the relationship work? Either you should be boyfriend & girlfriend long distance to ensure this doesn't happen again and you can try to see each other and speak to each other as much as possible. Or you should be completely single so that you can both date other people without hurting the other if that's what you want. If/when you move closer together (geographically) then maybe you could give it another try then, but you need to be separated or together now, not some weird dedicated but not together relationship.Also, if you do forgive her, make sure she knows it's because you like her, not because she bought you back. And if you don't forgive her, tell her that it's because it wasn't working, rather than because she cheated. Then she'll stop trying desparately to get you to forgive her. Unless you want to take advantage and get big presents, nude videos and holidays together!Hope this helps.P.S. please everyone rate & comment on my answer. Positive or negative, all feedback is appreciated :)

• You've got a good mind imo and I like that you're so forgiving, but I don't think I could ever forgive a cheater and I'd tell the bitch to move on and probably completely avoid her. I know what it's like and it just hurts too much and the trust is gone. How you managed to pull off a few more years (or if you're still with her) is beyond me. She really was a fool to ever have cheated.

• Show Older
    • ...you get a free holiday as someone else pointed out, but also because you'll have a much better idea of if you can ever forgive her. If when you see her, it's in your mind all the time that she lied. And if you kiss her, all that's on your mind is that she kissed somone else. Then that's really not good. But if you see her and don't think about it too much, or just have a great time with her without it spoiling anything, then that's great, stick with it! So I think you should see her :)

• She basically ended it while it was all happening with the other guy. She broke up with me, to be with him. So she didn't REALLY TECHNICALLY cheat? But she lied to me, and tried to tie me down when she was with that guy. It just sucks. Because I want to be IN love with her again. But when I look at her it just doesn't feel the same. I wish it would. I want to give her another chance. I feel like the only way I can is if I go see her, and I hope I can. SOON.

What Girls Said 1

• sorry to say this but she is not worth your time kick her to the curb, she is obviously playing games with you! don't give in to it!

• Why would she pay for a plane ticket and stuff if she was just playing games though..? She even offered to keep herself home and prove she's home so I'm not paranoid of where she's going.

• first of all think about who Broke up with who? 2. why did she do it? you already know! 3. sorry to say but rarely long distance relationships work! :( and by her breaking up with you once who's to say she won't do it again?

What Guys Said 6

• Sure, you might give her another chance.. Just make sure to cheat some yourself as well.. ... Then again.. It isn't really cheating when you're BROKEN UP -.-'

• WOW I don't know...she sounds a little a crazy to be honest

• Crazy..? How?

• She kicked your ass to the curb and now she's on your nuts, .and she's lying when she said the only thing she's ever done with that dude, she ain't gonna tell the truth. Don't be gullible.

• I would've laughed at her when she said for you not to date anyone else. You're not something to be reserved until she goes and has fun with someone else, figures out what she wants. That is a silly game and I wouldn't put up with it if I were you. Show your friends her naked pics if you really don't care, otherwise just move on and forget about her. Should be easy if she's a long distance away.

• Tell her to suck a d*** and choke on it. She isn't worth it. She lies, the trust is gone, the relationships will never be good. If she claims all she did was kiss, she likely f***ed him. Even if she didn't, do you really trust her anymore? Ignore her for ever. Tell her she f***ed up and should grow up. Move on and find someone worthwhile. Why should YOU go visit her? Even if she's paying. Her ass could go see you. She wants you to leave your comfort area and head to her. She should leave her comfort zone if she really cares. She's not worth it. Do not forgive her, do not give her another chance. Move on and be blunt as hell in telling her how she f***ed up and how she needs to grow up. Not sure what I'd do with the pics at that point. I'd probably delete em since they were sent as a bribe and not really in any good memory tied to em :\Definitely don't show em to anyone else. Be the bigger and more honorable person, don't sink to other people's levels of smearing that sh*t all over the internet. The only reason I might condone that was if she did something TRULY outrageous and atrocious and even then, I dunno.

• If she's paying the ticket you may as well go and visit. At worst you are just flying home early. Take in the new sights. At best you found an enchanting midget to call your own.