Ex-girlfriend sent me a nude picture?

We're long-distance - she broke up with me to date a guy, but said I couldn't see anyone else.. she also said she wouldn't see anyone else. I found... Show More

• Vote A Yes, give her another chance.
  • Vote B Who cares what she's done for you, she lied.
P.S., she said all she did with him was kiss - once - and hold hands.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is very personal if you can forgive her or not, but I would if you like her. I forgave my girlfriend for worse than that and we went on to have a great relationship for a couple of years. She truly regretted it and I knew that because of that she wouldn't and never did cheat again.

But whether you can forgive her or not is only part of the problem. Was and can the relationship work? Either you should be boyfriend & girlfriend long distance to ensure this doesn't happen again and you can try to see each other and speak to each other as much as possible. Or you should be completely single so that you can both date other people without hurting the other if that's what you want. If/when you move closer together (geographically) then maybe you could give it another try then, but you need to be separated or together now, not some weird dedicated but not together relationship.

Also, if you do forgive her, make sure she knows it's because you like her, not because she bought you back. And if you don't forgive her, tell her that it's because it wasn't working, rather than because she cheated. Then she'll stop trying desparately to get you to forgive her. Unless you want to take advantage and get big presents, nude videos and holidays together!

Hope this helps.

P.S. please everyone rate & comment on my answer. Positive or negative, all feedback is appreciated :)

• You've got a good mind imo and I like that you're so forgiving, but I don't think I could ever forgive a cheater and I'd tell the bitch to move on and probably completely avoid her. I know what it's like and it just hurts too much and the trust is gone. How you managed to pull off a few more years (or if you're still with her) is beyond me. She really was a fool to ever have cheated.

• Show Older
    • ...you get a free holiday as someone else pointed out, but also because you'll have a much better idea of if you can ever forgive her. If when you see her, it's in your mind all the time that she lied. And if you kiss her, all that's on your mind is that she kissed somone else. Then that's really not good. But if you see her and don't think about it too much, or just have a great time with her without it spoiling anything, then that's great, stick with it! So I think you should see her :)

• She basically ended it while it was all happening with the other guy. She broke up with me, to be with him. So she didn't REALLY TECHNICALLY cheat? But she lied to me, and tried to tie me down when she was with that guy. It just sucks. Because I want to be IN love with her again. But when I look at her it just doesn't feel the same. I wish it would. I want to give her another chance. I feel like the only way I can is if I go see her, and I hope I can. SOON.