Tall Skinny Guys and Their Penis Size?

So, I've never actually seen a guys' penis in real life, up close.

My boyfriend is 6'1, skinny, and with a small butt. What are the chances that his penis is like long and big around? I sound silly, I know, but I'm like a little scared that it will be really small around, and I think girth would be nice! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't think that height and penis size have any correlation at all. As far as his size goes, there's really no way to guess a guy's size without actually seeing it. Average size of a penis is about 5.9 inches in length and about 5 inches in girth around. So just taking a blind guess he's probably somewhere around those if he's average. But I've never believed the whole height thing because I'm only about 5'11" and, well, way above average lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think build has anything to do with penis size. It might LOOK bigger because of his skinny frame, though.

My boyfriend is 5'11" and super skinny, but his penis is, uh, way above average. I'm scared XD But yeah, it was surprising and definitely debunked any assumptions I made about him based on his frame.

• Physical size and penis size are not always related. Size is important, but so are other things – like organ health, which guys sometimes ignore. Men need to be encouraged to use a quality penis health crème that can get amino acids directly to his member.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 17

• There is a positive though weak relationship between frame size and penis size. Plenty of short guys are big plenty if tall aren't but there IS a weak link.

More significant is that fat basically buries the penis. So guys without much fat - whether skinny or bulked up but low fat - will tend to have a little more available.

Unless you've been playing around with pretty large toys I suspect you will find he had plenty of girth.

I'm a little above average but not much. I can squeeze four fingers into a smaller opening than my penis. If two fingers isn't boring your bf is likely to be a lot of fun.

• He probably will have an average size penis. His height and his weight won't effect the size of his penis. If he has no fat than his penis might be longer because there isn't any fat around that area. Since he is 6'1" a 6 inch penis might look small compared to someone who is 5'8" with the same size but that is an illusion and it won't change the way it feels. For girth it really doesn't change with fat people and skinny.

The only way to know from sure is to pull his pants down. The size of his hand,feet, his height, or weight will not correlate with the size of his penis.

• Height has no correlation with penis size. Accept him for who he is or dump him.

• btw, chances would indicate that he along with most men would fall into the "average range"

• I'm 6'3'', with a six to seven inch penis that's four inches around when hard. I'm also very skinny due to a high metabolism -- 120 lbs. And yet somehow my girlfriend loves to have sex with me anyway.

• LOL, build has no effect to my knowledge. I've never been with a boy who wasn't skinny, and most of them had huuuge wangs, like.

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 5

• My bf's body type is pretty much the same as yours (6"1', lean and lanky) and he's probably 5ish inches in length. I can't really speak for girth, it's pretty hard for me to estimate on that. I think you shouldn't really make yourself any expectations. Just take him as he is and he'll love you for it :P

• the odds are good! body type has nothing to do with it.. and since he is skinny it will look a little bigger on him anyways

• LOL, that's true

• stattistics don't mean sh*t. most of the guys I have had sex with were 7 in. and up.. so if I listened to statistics that would be impossible right? no it was not so she has a good chance.

• Please stop arguing, you guys! :-)

• statistics dictates that a majority of guys will fall within or a little bigger/smaller than average..

aka most will fall around 4.5 to 6.5 with the average being 5-6

also height or build has nothing to do with the size, I've seen some huge muscular guys who were tiny haha

• screw what statistics say.. her guy could be big just like most my ex's were.

• it's sad that you guys put so much emphasis on it

QA I would hope you would love your boyfriend regardless of his size, but not everyone has this quality I guess

• Oh, I'd love him regardless. I'm just afraid that I wouldn't feel as "full" if it's not too big around. If that makes sense. But hopefully, it will be greeeeeeeat.

• My guy is 17. I'm 27. He's 6ft 3... And has 8.5-9 inches of perfect uncircd beauty. I can't wait to get my hands on him next. One month to go!