Tall Skinny Guys and Their Penis Size?

So, I've never actually seen a guys' penis in real life, up close.

My boyfriend is 6'1, skinny, and with a small butt. What are the chances that his penis is like long and big around? I sound silly, I know, but I'm like a little scared that it will be really small around, and I think girth would be nice! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't think that height and penis size have any correlation at all. As far as his size goes, there's really no way to guess a guy's size without actually seeing it. Average size of a penis is about 5.9 inches in length and about 5 inches in girth around. So just taking a blind guess he's probably somewhere around those if he's average. But I've never believed the whole height thing because I'm only about 5'11" and, well, way above average lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think build has anything to do with penis size. It might LOOK bigger because of his skinny frame, though.

My boyfriend is 5'11" and super skinny, but his penis is, uh, way above average. I'm scared XD But yeah, it was surprising and definitely debunked any assumptions I made about him based on his frame.

• Report

Physical size and penis size are not always related. Size is important, but so are other things Рlike organ health, which guys sometimes ignore. Men need to be encouraged to use a quality penis health cr̬me that can get amino acids directly to his member.