Tall Skinny Guys and Their Penis Size?

So, I've never actually seen a guys' penis in real life, up close.

My boyfriend is 6'1, skinny, and with a small butt. What are the chances that his penis is like long and big around? I sound silly, I know, but I'm like a little scared that it will be really small around, and I think girth would be nice! :-)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 13

• My bf's body type is pretty much the same as yours (6"1', lean and lanky) and he's probably 5ish inches in length. I can't really speak for girth, it's pretty hard for me to estimate on that. I think you shouldn't really make yourself any expectations. Just take him as he is and he'll love you for it :P

• I don't think build has anything to do with penis size. It might LOOK bigger because of his skinny frame, though.

My boyfriend is 5'11" and super skinny, but his penis is, uh, way above average. I'm scared XD But yeah, it was surprising and definitely debunked any assumptions I made about him based on his frame.

• statistics dictates that a majority of guys will fall within or a little bigger/smaller than average..

aka most will fall around 4.5 to 6.5 with the average being 5-6

also height or build has nothing to do with the size, I've seen some huge muscular guys who were tiny haha

• Oh, I'd love him regardless. I'm just afraid that I wouldn't feel as "full" if it's not too big around. If that makes sense. But hopefully, it will be greeeeeeeat.

• it's sad that you guys put so much emphasis on it

QA I would hope you would love your boyfriend regardless of his size, but not everyone has this quality I guess

• Thanks, Diamond3! :-)

• Show Older
  • the odds are good! body type has nothing to do with it.. and since he is skinny it will look a little bigger on him anyways

• Please stop arguing, you guys! :-)

• stattistics don't mean sh*t. most of the guys I have had sex with were 7 in. and up.. so if I listened to statistics that would be impossible right? no it was not so she has a good chance.

• fail logic is fail.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

He probably will have an average size penis. His height and his weight won't effect the size of his penis. If he has no fat than his penis might be longer because there isn't any fat around that area. Since he is 6'1" a 6 inch penis might look small compared to someone who is 5'8" with the same size but that is an illusion and it won't change the way it feels. For girth it really doesn't change with fat people and skinny.

The only way to know from sure is to pull his pants down. The size of his hand,feet, his height, or weight will not correlate with the size of his penis.

• I'm 6', really skinny, about 130lbs. When erect, my circumference (or girth) is 5.5", diameter slightly less than 2" and a length of 5.3".

Average circumference when erect is 3.5 to 3.9 inches, so here I'm well above average. Average diameter when erect is 1.5", so slightly above average. Average length is 5.1" to 5.7" so there I'm average.

So as you can see, even though I'm skinny I'm average or above average, so the fact that he's skinny doesn't mean anything.

source: link

• I'm 6'3'', with a six to seven inch penis that's four inches around when hard. I'm also very skinny due to a high metabolism -- 120 lbs. And yet somehow my girlfriend loves to have sex with me anyway.

• Well I don't think that height and penis size have any correlation at all. As far as his size goes, there's really no way to guess a guy's size without actually seeing it. Average size of a penis is about 5.9 inches in length and about 5 inches in girth around. So just taking a blind guess he's probably somewhere around those if he's average. But I've never believed the whole height thing because I'm only about 5'11" and, well, way above average lol

• body frame has really nothing to do with penis size. he might be 6'1 and have a tiny penis, or he might be 6'1 with a gigantic penis. you won't know until you size him up. I'm only 5'7 and skinny but my d*** is about 7.75" long and 6.5" around, so I've surprised many a girl ha ha it seems like you've given his d*** size some serious thought though.

• what do you want it too be like measurement wise?

• no its more like 5inches lmao

• You had to use pi to figure that out, huh? I forgot about pi after like 8th grade! :D

• Oh, nooooooo. Are average penises at least 6 in. in girth, then?

• Show Older
  • I'm your boyfriend's structure.And my girlfriend says I have a huge one both in girth and lengh.So you should be fine :) No worries! Lets hope for the best ;)

• Size doen't matter unless you're sticking it in your body. Don't sweat it.

• Being tall and skinny has no impact on his penis size, length or girth. However, being skinny does mean that there's no pubic fat to get in the way, which is a plus.

• I'm tall and skinny and I'm about 6" around, so we know it's at least possible.

• LOL, build has no effect to my knowledge. I've never been with a boy who wasn't skinny, and most of them had huuuge wangs, like.

• Body size and penis size have no correlation. Some men are just well endowed. You'd be better off guessing by his nationality.

Just ask him ? lol

• Height has no correlation with penis size. Accept him for who he is or dump him.

• btw, chances would indicate that he along with most men would fall into the "average range"