Blowjobs - Why do women enjoy giving them?

I am just wondering what women get out of orally pleasing a guy. Honest mature answers please.

I ask because on occasion after talking to either a friend OR a woman I just met, they will offer me a blowjob and of course I am like "sure" but I can't keep my analytical mind in check, I always wonder what they get out of it. I feel selfish getting 1.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I give a blow job, even I am amazed at how wet I become. It is such an intimate experience for both of us. I enjoy it because to be quite honest I like the taste and feel of a man's penis in my mouth. And to hear him moan and breathe harder because of what I am doing to him.wow what a turn on. At least for me.

Now other chicks may have different reasons to want to pleasure a man orally, such as acceptance from him. May sound odd, but immature women who have not "found" themselves just yet may offer a blow jo so a guy will like them and maybe they can 'be" together. Unfortuantely this usually backfires and doesn't end so happily!

But I personally love the feeling of it and knowing that I am giving this guy pleasure eyond belief. Hope I made sense~

• I didn't know there were women like you!

• We are few and far between Cardioman!!

• Very interesting