Blowjobs - Why do women enjoy giving them?

I am just wondering what women get out of orally pleasing a guy. Honest mature answers please.

I ask because on occasion after talking to either a friend OR a woman I just met, they will offer me a blowjob and of course I am like "sure" but I can't keep my analytical mind in check, I always wonder what they get out of it. I feel selfish getting 1.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I give a blow job, even I am amazed at how wet I become. It is such an intimate experience for both of us. I enjoy it because to be quite honest I like the taste and feel of a man's penis in my mouth. And to hear him moan and breathe harder because of what I am doing to him.wow what a turn on. At least for me.

Now other chicks may have different reasons to want to pleasure a man orally, such as acceptance from him. May sound odd, but immature women who have not "found" themselves just yet may offer a blow jo so a guy will like them and maybe they can 'be" together. Unfortuantely this usually backfires and doesn't end so happily!

But I personally love the feeling of it and knowing that I am giving this guy pleasure eyond belief. Hope I made sense~

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 14

• If you have read some of my past comments on this site you know I pretty much tell like it is! First off here I don't believe for one F**kin minute that girls just walk up to you and ask to suck your cock. It just doesn't happen except in porn movies.

However to answer your question as to why girls like giving bj's:

Most popular reason is that you are doing it on someone you really care about and just want to pleasure him!

Some females, me included like doing it and are very liberal about who we do it too. I have been known to make an aquantance and after getting to know him have pleasured him with a bj. I am not going to walk up to a complete stranger and ask him if I can blow him, not even it was Bill Clinton! That is just a fantasy of yours!

• Welp, it has happened to me on occasion. But thanks for your feedback.

• I've had it a bunch of times after spending less than an hour with a girl.. I don't see what's so far-fetched.

• The pleasure of knowing that we pleased a man. :)

I have a feeling that most of your answers are going to say something semi-related to this.

• A girl is in control of the pleasure, and can make a guy respond by just simple touch. Also, if you like the person (not good for randoms) you are making your boyfriend happy.

I also have a huge oral fixation and love putting things in my mouth :)

• I know very few girls that are so sexually liberated/careless that they will approach a guy and offer a sex act without knowing the basics about his lifestyle and health. There are health dangers. Chances are, you're meeting these women at parties/ bars, and they're intoxicated. They see you as a cute and decent guy, so they figure in their minds that what they're doing is okay. They're acting like men. Be unattached, and just have fun. But the act of oral sex is so intimate, it seems a lot of women are looking for approval and self-worth. They want to hear how good they are, yada yada yada.

I enjoy pleasuring men, but only ones that I know are worthy. I.E. He has my number, we're going out on a proper date, and he would return the favor at some point. Women do these acts as ways of showing they care. Don't get me wrong, it can be a great experience, but it's not a lollipop! Keep that in mind next time she's down there.

• Too bad I can't mark this as second best. I still wonder at the psychology behind the random blowjobs though. You are right about the parties/wild parties.

• Ask me about it sometime. I am a psych major after all!

• i enjoy giving bj's because it gives me such a kick the way my boyfriend looks turns me on even more and his reaction makes me wet. I also enjoy it because it means that when we get to sex later that night he will last longer. to be honest I just get my biggest kick though because I know that I have satisfied him.

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 1

• All women hate it and they're lying if they say otherwise but to be fair 95% of women despise sex and men generally