A girl sends a naked pic to a boy, he puts in online, who's at fault?

A girl sends her boyfriend a naked picture. The boyfriend puts it online. Who's fault is it?

I think they are both at fault HOWEVER, the girl shouldn't have sent him a picture to begin with. No matter how much you trust someone it's never a good idea.

The reason I ask this is because recently people have been going to high schools in my area talking about abusive relationships. When asked who was at fault for this scenario all of the girls said the boy and the boys said it was the girls. The people giving the presentation put fault entirely on the boy. I was just curious to see if any girls would put fault on themselves and vice versa.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her fault was foolishness, his was betrayal. Choose your poison.

• well said.

• Show Older
    • I'm sorry, being as you asked the question I thought you had some level of doubt.

• I wanted to know if guys would blame guys and girls would blame girls, or if they'd blame the opposite sex. That is all.