Do girls like being felt up?

Girls answer it and please give what all girls like/dislike about it and maybe if you want what really turns you on/off personally.

Thanks

• Yeah, in certain ways (details in answer)
  • Yeah, it can't be done wrong
  • No, it's wrong to do
Sorry, I meant by your boyfriend how do you like it done?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like it but only if its the right time. not in public especially. but if we're at someone's house watching a movie and we start making out I like it when he touches my face and touches me but not in my pants or in my shirt unless we're getting serious with our relationship.

• Yeah I wouldn't do it in public obviously lol

What Girls Said 15

• Love it when a guy I like is doing it to me. Really neat when one of them will just walk up behind me, rach around and play with the girls.

• by my boyfriend yes! Just not on boobs in public. and cold hands don't really matter to me, but the worst thing is when he tickles me.

• Well she's not ticklish so it's fine but I am lol and she tickles me lightly sometimes playfully but I'm scared one time she's gonna tickle me and I'm gonna be dead surprised and end up whacking her by accident or something lol

• Haha my boyfriend is sooo much more tickilish than I am too but if I tickle him he picks me up and kisses me so there's a thing to do to avoid hitting her.

• I absolutely LOVE it! It feels so good! I love when guys play with my nipples and make them really hard. I love when a guy is more aggressive too. Like when he cups his hand around one of my breasts and kind of presses in and moves it around. I love being felt up, it feels SO good.

• it kinda depedns on who it is

only if its my boyfriend or something and not really in public or anything

but just some random guy oer even a friend, no

• Sorry I meant by boyfriend. Is there a certain way you like to be felt up (nothing sexual yet) just like feeling boobs and hand on face and stuff

• No, not any certain place of feeling me up. I do like it

• Oh ok thanks

• Hi, its me again. :P

I like being felt up by mine. lol

Just feeling his hands on my skin and knowing he wants to touch me makes me sexy and beautiful at the same time. I love it.

Just lightly touch her skin.

When it comes to her breast.

Caress them wanting to pleasure her, not yourself.

&& if your hand should go south ( to her pu$$y) look her in the eyes so you know she's okay with it.

If you want to know more.

Just ask. =]

• Yah, what's up with guys who just dive in? - Total turnoff & its really easy to give a warning.. Just a subtle look with your eyes, or dancing 'around' the area. I thin when they do not warn, it's cause they a re not sure it's ok, & they do not want to find out the are right....

Respect is hot, disrespect is not. :-)

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 1

• anybody else thinks this question and it's answers look so dumb? girls, you like being felt up by your boyfriend? then girls say: oh yeah I LOVE IT WHEN HE FEELS ME UP... hmm sorry, but that's retarded, I mean really question asker, what did you expect?