Why do guys like long legs so much?

I am 5'11" and yeah I rock heels. I have really long legs. I constantly have guys making comment about how long my legs are. I had one ex who would just want to feel on my legs for hours before we were intimate. My most recent ex said he never really paid much attention to legs until he was with me. What is it about legs that guys like? I mean I am flattered but I guess I just don't see what the big deal is

Most Helpful Guy

• well that's cause your a girl example monkeys love bananas they will kill for a banana wtf its only a banana but they love them bananas. example 2. d*** why do women and gay men love d***. its only a d*** (its just a piece of meat dangling down). what I am trying to say is it`something men relay like its not like if you had shorter legs youd be ugly or anything but if you got them long silky Katty parry style legs well I will and almost all other men on earth will get a hard one just by looking at them..try this wear shorts/mini skirt and walk around a mall or club and trust me you will have guys killing one and other for a chance to see. juts like crows like shiny thing men love long legs. damn!