How do I give a good blowjob without hurting my boyfriend?

help me pleas i don't want to hurt him. we have been talking about it for ages and I have made my mind up only now but I said that I will do next... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do you want to learn how to give incredible head and blow your man away? Do you want him to love you, adore you and never even think about being with another women? Yep, then oral sex is the answer for your problems. Well, not just “oral sex” but great oral to be more specific. Most women don’t give good head, yet alone “incredible”. But it’s learnable, as long as you’re ready to practice. Here are the 4 things you need in order to become better at giving head and eventually becoming incredible.

Step One –

Develop the right attitute. What’s the right attitude? It’s enjoying it. Really enjoying it. Well, it’s not that simple, there’s a lot more to it. A lot of people just take this for granted and think “oh, yeah, I alredy know I need to be into it” and then go on to search for some blowjob techniques (which might help, but are useless if you don’t think right). Unfortunately, most women just forget about having a good attitude afterwards.

Step Two –

Focus on the basics. It’s not rocketscience. You’ll get over time, so practice, practice some more, and then some more, but focus on the basics. Develop a good attitude and a few nice techniques, then build on that ,not the other way around. So, what are the basics? Eye contact, being into it, being in the flow, having a nice tempo to it and smiling. These are the basics, once you master these, you can go on.

Step Three –

Make it a show. It needs to be like a performance. It’s all about triggering his emotions, well – his senses first, but his emotions too. A guys orgasm also happens in his head (in a way), you’re not the only one.

Step Four –

Mix it up. Be creative. You’re not only giving him head with your mouth, but with your whole body. Use everything that you’ve got and have fun with it. It’s not a job, it’s joy and mutual pleasure. Joke around, use it as foreplay, or take it to the end, whatever you do – strive to be the best he’s ever head, and learn how to give him the best blow job. Check out Jack's Blowjob Lessons for more tips.