Girls why do you like to see your man jackoff?

My girl ask me all the time that she wants to see me jackoff and she likes to watch? Its it my girl only likes or do a lot of girls love it? I need to know why girls like to see there boyfriend jackoff in front of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do guys like to watch their girlfriends masturbate?

We like the visual stimulation too... I don't see why it's really that hard to understand.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, and I don't know why. I guess the same reason guys like to watch girls masturbate.

• I think for the same reason guys like watching girls squirt. I don't have a man, per say, but I like watching the sperm shoot out like a gyser --- the more the better. It's really sexy

• Can't explain it, wish my man would do it for me. What can I say, it just makes me really hot!

• I love to watch a guy jackoff. I find it sexual and exciting to see him work over his member till it erupts in spasms of cumm. I really enjoy it when he does it for me in a semi public place or where he can be seen by other girls.

• Well it's like p*rn. It's visual, though personally I'd rather just be doing it unless they're not there in person.

• I never really thought about it tbh, but I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing my man do that..it would totally turn me on. I'd love to help him as well ;) I guess it kind of like guys wanting to see a girl masturbate ? same feelings

What Guys Said 2

• if we guys like to watch girls masturbate, I would think it logical for girls to want to watch us masturbate too.

and I know of a few girls who wouldn't mind watching me do it ha ha so yeah, they're out there.

• My girlfriend has a couple of her friends over and then has me jackoff for them to watch.