Girls why do you like to see your man jackoff?

My girl ask me all the time that she wants to see me jackoff and she likes to watch? Its it my girl only likes or do a lot of girls love it? I need to know why girls like to see there boyfriend jackoff in front of them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why do guys like to watch their girlfriends masturbate?We like the visual stimulation too... I don't see why it's really that hard to understand.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, and I don't know why. I guess the same reason guys like to watch girls masturbate.

• Can't explain it, wish my man would do it for me. What can I say, it just makes me really hot!

• I think for the same reason guys like watching girls squirt. I don't have a man, per say, but I like watching the sperm shoot out like a gyser --- the more the better. It's really sexy

• Well it's like p*rn. It's visual, though personally I'd rather just be doing it unless they're not there in person.

• I never really thought about it tbh, but I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing my man do that..it would totally turn me on. I'd love to help him as well ;) I guess it kind of like guys wanting to see a girl masturbate ? same feelings

• i agree with her

What Guys Said 1

• if we guys like to watch girls masturbate, I would think it logical for girls to want to watch us masturbate too. and I know of a few girls who wouldn't mind watching me do it ha ha so yeah, they're out there.