What color panties do you girls have on?

I think the color of a girl's panties is very important in getting a guy horny. There are some colors that are really sexy and turn us guys on and there are some that don't. I want to see what color is popular among the girlsaskguys nation.

• Pink
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Green
  • White

Most Helpful Girl

• I am more the "pink panties" girl I'd have to say 75% of what is in my dresser is pink or has pink on it. But I do goes to for white too. I personally find it sexy to wear white panties under a mini skirt to parties too.

Any other cool Id have to say is just "underwear"

What Girls Said 12

• I've got red on right now.

• When I'm with a guy I'll wear a thong in either red or deep purple but otherwise I wear underwear that feels comfortable (basic briefs) and is usually amusing in some way. I know it sounds odd but I find it much easier to get through the day if, for example, I am wearing my favourite pants, which have pictures of penguins playing guitars on them with the words "penguins rock!" underneath. So if my boss or professor is yelling at me, I am not bothered because I just nod and smile and think to myself, "yell away, but what you do not know is that I am wearing penguin pants!"

Errr, that's probably not what you wanted to hear. I take it all back, I wear black lacy thongs all the time, honest.

• Love pink panties!

especially lace!

• Well there was only 5 entries so I just picked the 5 that I thought were common.

• im a boy ilove pink ones ilove wearing really cute pink ones hanna motanna disneyones hello kitty

• im a boy ilove wearing cute girls pink panties

• You forgot black! =O

;) Which is a shame, as that's my fave.

• ummm wtf as if I would ever tell a horny obese man what underwear color I'm wearing right now.

yuck that's so gross.

go out and socialize and meet a girl, take her home and find out for yourself, instead of asking people over the internet.

and by saying something like, "i just want to see what color is popular among the girlsaskguys nation" is kinda creepy...

ohhh and I'm wearing the shut the f*** up color!

hope that helps!

-.-

• This made me laugh really hard. I was getting ready to say the same thing!

• Black with white lace?

• White granny panties. #I'mSoBasic

• I dont tell people these things.

• Pink polka dotted bikini

• red lace thing

• What? No black?

What Guys Said 2

• What if I don't have any panties on ;)

• I would mind wearing panties of a guy told me to. Maybe pink or blue would be nice