Fingering a man's anus?

Men like you finger their anus. But do they mind if the woman wear's gloves?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• wait what?

men like you finger their anus...is that a question? Is It English? and who are these men?

I just answered a question with five questions but Jesus

and I am not even to the part of the glove yet

• Men like you, you finger their anus

• Thank you

• lol actually I know what she's talking about,i have met 2 guys that say it feels good and intencifies their orgasm. I've personally never did it but I think id want something to cover my fingers as well if a guy was that special for me to do that with him.these were normal white guys by the way lol...what ever floats your boat I guess..

• Show Older

What Guys Said 7

• List of gloves that are O.K.:

Surgical gloves

-latex

-nitrile

-silicone

In a pinch?:

Dishwashing gloves

-latex

-silicone

-vinyl

List of gloves that are not O.K:

Welding gloves

Gardening gloves

Fish- cleaning gloves

Bowling gloves

Batting gloves

Driving gloves

Golf gloves

SCUBA gloves

Chef's gloves

Skateboarding gloves

Wool gloves

Leather gloves

Mittens

Oven mitts

First baseman's glove

Fielder's glove

Boxing glove

Catcher's mitt

• Or you could use your toes.

• You're welcome.

Glad to help.

• lol, thanks for clearing that up, I might have made the mistake of using a baseball glove or something.

• If it was for style or fetish reasons the glove would be fine, even a good thing, but not if she gets icked out by going in unprotected, f*** that.

But you won't have to worry about this, most guys don't like, or pretend not to like, anal play.

• If you need a glove then don't bother.

• To me it would. Just stick with his d***.

• But I want to do what pleases him, but not get my fingers all dirty... Would it really be that bad?

• That's just weird and make it pointless.

• Show Older
  • nooo,thats nasty lol.would not want that,would feel way to gay

• i dont,im straight

• I thought all men loved having their anus fingered, what is up with this?

• If I can stick my tongue up her back pussy, she can finger my ass without using a glove.

• The back p**** IS the anus.

• But the vagina is different than the anus. The vagina is more like the penis, only urine comes out of it. But the anus has poop come out, so it is dirtier. Also, there is bacteria surrounding the anus that can cause STDs. Why is wearing a glove so bad?

• Don't wear a white one lol

• lol...

• I probably shouldn't ask, but why?

• Thanks but no thanks, I'd be fine without it.

• Fine without the fingering. xD

• fine without the glove?

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say don't do it at all, if you aren't comfortable with it. Imagine he wanted to use a glove when fingering you? I know you think it's different because of "poop", but at the end of the day it's supposed to be sexual. NOT feel like he's getting a rectal exam at the vet.

• i say ask him if your willing to do it:) lol

• ROFL.

• The male g-spot is in the anus, it doesn't make him gay just for liking his anus stimulated.

• r you sure he is 100% straight?

• I know it sounds odd, but it's a serious question. I want to give him what he wants, but the idea of sticking my finger in someone's anus is kind of gross. I'd feel much better with a glove.

• wtf..

• Why is it so wrong to want to wear a glove while fingering a guy? The anus is kind of dirty you know?