Fingering a man's anus?

Men like you finger their anus. But do they mind if the woman wear's gloves?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• wait what?men like you finger their anus...is that a question? Is It English? and who are these men?I just answered a question with five questions but Jesusand I am not even to the part of the glove yet

• Of course men like their anus' fingered, the male g-spot is in the anus.

• Show Older
    • Thank you

• Men like you, you finger their anus

What Guys Said 7

• List of gloves that are O.K.:Surgical gloves -latex -nitrile -siliconeIn a pinch?:Dishwashing gloves -latex -silicone -vinylList of gloves that are not O.K:Welding glovesGardening glovesFish- cleaning glovesBowling glovesBatting glovesDriving glovesGolf glovesSCUBA glovesChef's glovesSkateboarding glovesWool glovesLeather glovesMittensOven mittsFirst baseman's gloveFielder's gloveBoxing gloveCatcher's mitt

• lol, thanks for clearing that up, I might have made the mistake of using a baseball glove or something.

• You're welcome.Glad to help.

• Or you could use your toes.

• Don't wear a white one lol

• I probably shouldn't ask, but why?

• lol...

• If you need a glove then don't bother.

• why?

• Show Older
    • But I want to do what pleases him, but not get my fingers all dirty... Would it really be that bad?

• To me it would. Just stick with his d***.

• If it was for style or fetish reasons the glove would be fine, even a good thing, but not if she gets icked out by going in unprotected, f*** that. But you won't have to worry about this, most guys don't like, or pretend not to like, anal play.

• Thanks but no thanks, I'd be fine without it.

• fine without the glove?

• Fine without the fingering. xD

• nooo,thats nasty lol.would not want that,would feel way to gay

• I thought all men loved having their anus fingered, what is up with this?

• i dont,im straight

• If I can stick my tongue up her back pussy, she can finger my ass without using a glove.

• But the vagina is different than the anus. The vagina is more like the penis, only urine comes out of it. But the anus has poop come out, so it is dirtier. Also, there is bacteria surrounding the anus that can cause STDs. Why is wearing a glove so bad?

• The back p**** IS the anus.

What Girls Said 5

• ROFL.

• I know it sounds odd, but it's a serious question. I want to give him what he wants, but the idea of sticking my finger in someone's anus is kind of gross. I'd feel much better with a glove.

• r you sure he is 100% straight?

• The male g-spot is in the anus, it doesn't make him gay just for liking his anus stimulated.

• wtf..

• Why is it so wrong to want to wear a glove while fingering a guy? The anus is kind of dirty you know?

• i say ask him if your willing to do it:) lol

• 11d

I was kinda the same, he suggested using gloves but I was still scared. So we ended up settling for me to use a vibe in his ass when I blow him or sometimes I fuck him with a strapon

• I'd say don't do it at all, if you aren't comfortable with it. Imagine he wanted to use a glove when fingering you? I know you think it's different because of "poop", but at the end of the day it's supposed to be sexual. NOT feel like he's getting a rectal exam at the vet.