Girls, do you ever go commando while wearing a skirt/dress?

Well this is a question inspired by a different question, but I'm just curious. Do you girls ever wear a skirt or a dress and not wear any underwear? Why do you do that? Does it feel any different? Lol thanks for answering! :D

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah. There really isn't a reason, it's just more comfortable to be without underwear.

• aren't you worried about having a guy see anything, or someone noticing?

• I don't go around bending over or sitting with my legs wide open so no, I don't get worried.

• Nah. A thong, but not zero coverage. I don't want to have a whoops and be arrested for indecent exposure lol

• I wouldn't do that personally, no. Haha, waaay to much potential for awkward situations. :P

• yea of course we do! lol because and my opinion its because watever we are wearing the panty lining shows or we just don't want to just for fun!

• lol so you can have fun going commando?

• haha yes it can b sometimes lol

• It depends on the skirt/dress. Sometimes you just don't want to bother with the pesky panty line.

What Guys Said 2

• All the time, otherwise I wouldn't be a true Scotsman.

• why would I want to see an ugly girls "vag". ewww especially if she hasn't shaved

• thats y you always shave!

• Show Older
    • well all girls should

• i believe that too