Girls, do you like it when the guy cums inside you?

my ex loved it, and I hella loved it. but I'm wondering if other girls feel the same as her. guys, I know its way better to come inside for most of us, but give me your opinion.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Every girl I know seems to like it >.> other than the threat of pregnancy. There's no doubt why considering sperm has many chemicals that come with them that make them feel good and increase their happiness.Hell, link

• o yeah I knew about that. but I'm talking about the immediate satisfaction.

• Show Older
    • yeah I guess. thanks for the link man, more people need to know about that.

• LMAO! that picture wow

What Girls Said 7

• Yes def like it :o)

• Depends. If we're doin a quickie or something, I prefer that he not come inside me.. I don't really like trying to go somewhere after that and having come drip into my pants. It can be messy.

• lol I know, my ex would text me from work saying her pants were wet.

• Show Older
    • I'd prefer he only come inside if I can get up and go take a shower afterward. If it's a quickie, I usually don't have time for all of that. Not that I think semen is a bad thing, but I'd rather it not sit there and marinate if you know what I mean.

• yeah haha, post-cum happens to me almost every time and its nasty cause its in my boxers if I don't change.

• Well I know its bad but yes, its much better when the guy isn't wearing a condom and comes inside. I know that the pill isn't 100% effective..but with my last boyfriend I was willing to do it sometimes..and omg..so much better. So yes, I know I shouldn't do it..but yes I have and loved it.

• haha doesn't it make it even hotter? ; )so what did you like about it?

• dunno..cant quiet explain..i guess its just that you can feel him better without the condom..and when he cums..its like more intense. then when he cums..its like when you give a bj and you get that like confirmation he liked it..haha..a very big messy confirmation! haah

• lol OK thanks for clarifying.

• you can't really feel it, but it is nice knowing that he came inside. hate how messy it is after...

• haha yeah I know, one time we did it with her boots on and it dripped onto them.i felt terrible cause I thought I'd ruined them, but they turned out OK. it was funny tho.

• yes. I mean you can't really feel anything except more wet. so it's more of a mental thing. but it's great

• haha I guess that makes sense.

• i love it, but I always freak out about getting pregnant. I'm on birth control but I'm just paranoid about that. I did that regularly with my ex and it was awesome. no condom, just him f***ing me and feeling everything then letting his load out in me. it feels so natural I think. then sometimes he'd push my legs back and finger me to get it out, and make me suck on his fingers to swallow what came out. hotness. I think the best is that he can really f*** you hard toward his finish, while he's coming because they kind of lose it at that moment. I love that. i took a lot of pregnancy tests with him though lol

• haha nice!yeah I always go crazy at that last moment, so much that me and her came at the same time once ; )that's my best memory of my sex life.

• Show Older
    • lol hey I love my sex toys :Pwell I think youd have to somehow nudge the idea into her head/ask her if you want a fwb. and I know its hard to believe, but if you're funny and charming enough, you can have your pick of girls. m

• yeah it is kinda hard to believe since I make girls laugh easily and still don't get my pick of girls. well, I think that cause I never make moves on girls like that so I don't know and they never tell me when they like me, so I wouldn't know haha.you're a girl, its not the same for a guy to have them.

• I love it when he cums inside me

• coo.

What Guys Said 1

• YES!even though you can't really feel him cumming inside you, sex without condoms is just SOOO much and I love knowing he is cumming inside me. I love the feeling of his juices running back out again...

• haha ok.i would think it feels weird to feel it coming back out, like diarrhea or something.