• Ask
  • myTake

Reasons behind a guy not coming during sex?

So I have a questions for you guys. its something I have discussed with my girlfriends about guys not coming during sex. It started with my first... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• other reasons other than alcohol: Overanxious to please ... fighting each others rytheme which is most likely since you just hooked up... sometimes apitite or tiredness... higher expectations or too much talking (lack of concitration ... for a few examps...

• very informative answer and true...this facts cango on forever and I think its a bit the same for girls too

What Guys Said 3

• alchahol is a big reason, if I'm sober I can hold out 20 min for intercouirse, a little longer for a bj, ut if I'm all buzzed up I can go all nght and not cum.

• I didn't see lack of friction mentioned, so I'll mention it.

What Girls Said 2

• Medications.. specifically anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication. There are psychological reasons too in some men.

• My boy is almost 40 and has trouble getting off. I tell him that the things he is doing turns me on and that usually makes the difference. I think his ex wife used to put him down sexually, so now he has her voice in his head sometimes.