Foursome experience?

Me and my guy have been tossing around the idea of having a threesome for a while, but I'm a bit nervous about that and I don't really see it as even if we do a MFF but not a MFM. Anywho, we thought about the idea of perhaps a foursome with no switching, just all of us in the same room. The people we would be doing it with would be one of this exes and her FWB. I'm wondering if anyone has had this type of experience before and how it turned out and if it was worth it. I'm slowly warming up to the idea (actually gave head to my guy in front of his ex yesterday lol) so it'll take a little while for me to take baby steps. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done this before, a FFMM with a couple that we know. The first time we did it there was no swapping and its very hot! Looking over to see the others f***ing was a big turn on. After the first time of no swapping we swapped and it was a lot of fun. Each of the girls got DPed by the two guys and we also ate each other out and swapped. So it was also a fun experience. The issues with doing a swap is any jealousy that may occur, so your guy seeing you having more fun with another guy than you have with him (or that's what he believes).