What is the youngest age to have sex/oral?

What is the age that kids start having sexual intercoarse? What do think the youngest age would be?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

I know people who were as young as 12, and some who were 11.

They were what people would call 'slutty' though, but I do not like to throw around that germ, becaus there is obviously a reason why these girls decided to have sex so early, maybe they were seeking 'love' and though sex was the way to get guys to love them. They may have a mental issue. They may be very lonely and willing to do anything to 'have' someone there for them.

I don't like to judge people on their actions - but the reasons behind them.

• Oh and about 30-40% of the girls and guys in my grade have lost their virginty

(I am in grade 10 in australia and I am 16)

• The youngest mother to give birth was 5 years. Her name is Lina Medina. She lives in Peru.

I think that 17 is the best age to start having sex.

• The earliest record of pregnancy is a mother at 5 years 8 months.

I hear more of children voicing thoughts of considering sex at around 14. So I would assume that the youngest age of consentual, knowing intercourse might start around 12.

• by the time your in third grade boys are already perverts they just don't know how to go about getting a girl to agree to such things

• I read something about an 8 year old and her boyfriend were expecting which is pretty disturbing.

• i was 15. she was 14. The BJ was great at the time! I turned out fine she turned into a major whore and had kids young and unmarried.

• I lost my virginity at 13...I am thinking 16-17 is a little more appropriate.

• wat? the world record is probably something really disgustingly young that I don't want to think about. Average is probably 16 nowadays

• Um...