How do I make my vagina lips pink?

hey gals! okay,.. this is the question- my vaginal lips are type of dark... so how do I make them pink..? they look as if I have had sex a 1000... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• dont be ridiculous, you cannot change the colour of your lips and neither should you wish to! P*rn has a lot to answer for, be happy it all works down there and start liking yourself more and don't think you're not good enough because it's not pink and "standardised".

"they look as if I have had sex a 1000 times... they look worn out but I'm a virgin... " grow up, get a boyfriend and stop worrying about pointless sh*t, they're gonna look the same after you've f***ed a thousand times so just get used to it.

Asker upvoted
    • wOw! I lOvE your answEr! <3<3<3

hehehe..! thank you!

It's not pointless... if she doesn't like how it looks then her confidence to have sex will b low... and for a man to look at it and b like it ugly no one wants that... so if she wants to change it to her liking she can