• Ask
  • myTake

How do I make my vagina lips pink?

hey gals! okay,.. this is the question- my vaginal lips are type of dark... so how do I make them pink..? they look as if I have had sex a 1000... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• dont be ridiculous, you cannot change the colour of your lips and neither should you wish to! P*rn has a lot to answer for, be happy it all works down there and start liking yourself more and don't think you're not good enough because it's not pink and "standardised". "they look as if I have had sex a 1000 times... they look worn out but I'm a virgin... " grow up, get a boyfriend and stop worrying about pointless sh*t, they're gonna look the same after you've f***ed a thousand times so just get used to it.

• wOw! I lOvE your answEr! <3<3<3hehehe..! thank you!

What Guys Said 6

• Lip gloss?

• It's your skin tone, you can't do anything to change them apart from drastic surgery of course.But listen, guys generally don't care how it looks down there aside from it being hair-free and healthy.

• thnx :)

• 8d

I personally like healthy smooth ones. It's not always so black and white

• um you don't that's who you are you can't change it

• Pink is unnecessary to change the look for better.
    We like all shades of pussy'
    If it worries you, remember our dicks and tongues don't have eyes, and they don't care what color it is.
    Worn out virgins-now I've heard of everything.
    FYI -I had a GF for ten years, and had sex with her a thousand times ++.
    Her pussy was as good looking the last time as it was the first. And tasty , too.

• Paint

• Unsolicited guy advice.Darker labia have a "lip liner" look about them. This appeals to many men, including me, and we do not associate color with experience. Focus on cleanliness and hair grooming. This is not a problem.

• okay.. thank you! :)

• 8d

It does not appeal to me, I'm one of those men that doesn't find it attractive

What Girls Said 6

• Considering that colour has nothing to do with sexual experience, the colour doesn't make you look "worn out", and thus, you should get over it and accept your body the way it is.

• I know how you feel, mine got darker as I aged before I'd had any sort of experience that I could have thought of to have changed them. It is disconcerting when a part of your very own body changes without being able to control it. For me, it was like hitting puberty again. I have experience so, take this with a grain of salt and as the minor event that it is. See if my experience applies to you, too. As some guys have mentioned here I've also read that it's skin tone but I've also read that it's blood flow. Just like having pale lips on your face, having grey or paler colored labia, no matter race or skin tone, can mean hormone imballance or dehydration or lack of exercises that get blood flow going down in the pelvis.Anyone any age can have pink labia and lose or regain them, but it does depend on the person's body, so I've read.When I started exercising more and drinking plenty of water and eating lots of fruits and veg, they began to look like they used to. At worst, I developed better health habits.Trying to maintain ( my idea of my body's ) prettiness doesn't rule my life or lead me to unhealthy behaviors...in fact, I still fall off the wagon and am reminded I need to get back on when I start noticing little changes like pale lips either place or maybe a bloated face, which is another circulation and deyhdration marker. I'll try to find one of the articles on this .We're beaiutiful ! It's smart to wonder about the health of our bodies ! Sometimes seemingly shallow esthetic concerns are markers of an unhealthy habit.

• thank you! thnx fr your tym and your answer helped :)

• ya, guys don't always relate...I hope you find what makes you happy, it's different for every lady.

• I don't think there is a way to make them pink. Not every female is the same color or shape ''down there''. I'm sure that is perfectly normal, but if you are worried, see a doctor.

• i can't make them pink? :(i don't like that color..

• Show Older
    • thank you! it jst made me feel 1000 tymz better :)

• Good! =)

• it's genetic, you can't change it.

• Well, to make it pink drink a lot of water everyday and wash down there with a toning soap but at the end of the day does it really matter how it looks? You shouldn't worry and guys shouldn't worry about how it looks because no matter how it looks the sex still still feels good. Am I right? <3