When did you start masturbating?

Just curious to see if there's any difference between the genders here

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 13

• Selected as most helpful

I was maybe 11 or 12, I think 11.

And I don't know why I started it, had read p*rn magazines before (I found them in my Dad's stash, and I didn't understand what they were, I just knew that I found them interesting, and that the gave me tingly feelings 'down there'),but I was around 8 or 9, maybe 10, not sure, but I didn't start masturbating though, I just read the magazines and looked at the pictures, and I think I only did that a few times.

When I was 11 (I think), I started masturbating, I didn' t know really what I was doing (more like how to do it 'properly' or 'well'), and I think I only fingered, as I didn't know the clit existed. I think I either started masturbation from finding p*rn online or something, or from random discovery of it, not sure.

But when I was 12 I found one of dad's (well more than one) video's (not HIS video, that would be ick, he doesn't even have his own video, I just mean some of his p*rn that he owned), and I masturbated, then I realized that the girl's in the video (ffm threesome at the time) were not just fingering, in fact they weren't fingering at all, they were rubbing their vagina (this is what I called it at the time - I didn't know it was called a clit) in circular motions, so I mimicked them, and god was I in for a surprise! It felt a-mazing!

Only in later years (when I was 12 turning 13) did I realize that what I was touching was called the clit. But ever since I discovered it, I haven't turned back, it is not only way too addictive, but it feels the best, so who could turn away from that?

#Livelifetothefull#

• well there was plenty of times growing up where I touched myself experimenting and discovering my body, but the 1st time I actually set out to masturbate and orgasm was when I was 11or12...

• 10 or 11, probably. Started rubbing against my mattress, pillows, stuffed animals (lol), etc.

• i was 8 or 9, in the bathtub

i happened to do it anally first by accident, and then after a year / months I stumbled across my clit

hahaha

i used the stream of water from the faucet

it was great

• for the people who chose E, no offense but people like that give me chills. imean, where does all that pent up sexual energy go?

• I did it by accident one time when I was 14, and I didn't know what happened to my body so I tried to get that feeling back again, but I had no idea where it came from or how to do it. But In the end I got it and damn.. after that it was just an addiction.

• When I was 12 BUT that was really by accident (Shot the showerhead in the wrong direction)... LOL. Didn't really start getting serious bout it till I was like 15-16. Lmao..

When did YOU start? O.0

• Just getting started. ;-)

• seriously what's with you and those winkning faces? They're everywhere

• I'd tried it a little bit when I was around 14 but it didn't do anything for me so I lost interest. I didn't start properly masturbating to orgasm until I was 18.

• 14

• 16... I'm not sure why.

• 11-12 I was just taking bath . but when I cumed I got scared to se my white cum.LOL. N I did touch my sexual organ for 2 months. lol..

• I was 13 and didn't even realize what I was doing. I will always be thankful to Britney Spears for motivating me that day ;)

• 9 or 10. The first few times I kept thinking I was pissing or something but it felt so goood lol.

• When I saw your MOM! XD

• Sorry XD ...it was irresistable. I did vote though.

• 14? Maybe 15. I used to do it only during the summer and only to p*rn on Cinemax, but not I do it almost daily to my mind.

• I was 12 haha.

• 15, I found it immoral before that.

• from the poll it looks like girls are more horny and start younger LOL

• like 12 or so. LOL @ option e

• You're age groupings are pretty lame.

4-6th grade

7-8th grade

Freshman

Sophomore

• Yes. We have four years of high school.

• 9th grade- freshman in high school? you guys have 4 years of high-school?

• I honestly can't remember. If I had to guess, I'd say around 10 or 11 by accident.

• 6?! Whoah, lol. I think I was like 12 or 13.

• 3 minutes ago, I'm almost there btw