When did you start masturbating?

Just curious to see if there's any difference between the genders here

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was maybe 11 or 12, I think 11.

And I don't know why I started it, had read p*rn magazines before (I found them in my Dad's stash, and I didn't understand what they were, I just knew that I found them interesting, and that the gave me tingly feelings 'down there'),but I was around 8 or 9, maybe 10, not sure, but I didn't start masturbating though, I just read the magazines and looked at the pictures, and I think I only did that a few times.

When I was 11 (I think), I started masturbating, I didn' t know really what I was doing (more like how to do it 'properly' or 'well'), and I think I only fingered, as I didn't know the clit existed. I think I either started masturbation from finding p*rn online or something, or from random discovery of it, not sure.

But when I was 12 I found one of dad's (well more than one) video's (not HIS video, that would be ick, he doesn't even have his own video, I just mean some of his p*rn that he owned), and I masturbated, then I realized that the girl's in the video (ffm threesome at the time) were not just fingering, in fact they weren't fingering at all, they were rubbing their vagina (this is what I called it at the time - I didn't know it was called a clit) in circular motions, so I mimicked them, and god was I in for a surprise! It felt a-mazing!

Only in later years (when I was 12 turning 13) did I realize that what I was touching was called the clit. But ever since I discovered it, I haven't turned back, it is not only way too addictive, but it feels the best, so who could turn away from that?

#Livelifetothefull#